I doubt anyone actually expected me to be a contributing member to the community in this period. Heee. Only reason I'm posting is 'cause I'm sick of packing boxes. But some quick observatoins about XMas:
- Oh god my back hurts. Too many boxes, too much bending over, etc.
- Seriously people, who calls at 3am in the morning? It's not even 8am in the East Coast.
- Settlers is as always out-selling everything else. Go, go Chapters for running around constantly.
- Orders are definitely smaller (in products per order and dollar value) than last year and the year below. Guess the economy is really hitting
- I'm nearly out of packing material. Damn, I shouldn't have thrown away that box of peanuts!
- God I hope Secret Santa / gift message people can read my chicken scrawls on their cards. My Mum was right - good handwriting is important!