October 09, 2023
2454 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2654 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Talk about the latest and greatest AT, and the Classics.

So much for my dogs - or - Fuck my ex-wife sideways

More
15 May 2017 11:48 #248329 by stormseeker75
Thanks, uba. Just let it go, honestly. It's alright. The dogs have a good life with her. I can't complain about that. The way she went about this was shitty, but she's not malicious at all. Just completely unreliable. It could be a LOT worse. If it was like they were going to a shelter or something, I'd lose my shit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Barney

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 May 2017 14:37 #248346 by southernman

Bojack wrote: take the time to explore why you feel so attached to a stupid fucking dog. You can learn from this and grow as a human being. YOu seem to miss the stupid fucking dogs more than your wife, an actual human being. Another opportunity to grow as a human being with some self reflection.

Here's a cunt that needs to be taken into a dark alley and taught the meaning of life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rliyen, Black Barney, stormseeker75

More
15 May 2017 14:52 #248347 by Mr. White
I dunno...the delivery was harsher than it needed to be, but I think there's some merit in the message. I sympathize with all three parties here (ex-husband, ex-wife, and doggies). I'm sure neither of the humans are enjoying this experience.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colorcrayons

More
15 May 2017 15:17 #248352 by stormseeker75
Right on, Southernman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Barney

More
15 May 2017 16:25 #248369 by southernman

Mr. White wrote: I dunno...the delivery was harsher than it needed to be, but I think there's some merit in the message. I sympathize with all three parties here (ex-husband, ex-wife, and doggies). I'm sure neither of the humans are enjoying this experience.

The cunt seems to think that human beings are always more worthy than animals, I intensely disagree.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stormseeker75, Gregarius

More
15 May 2017 16:45 - 15 May 2017 18:15 #248373 by Mr. White

Southernman wrote:

Mr. White wrote: I dunno...the delivery was harsher than it needed to be, but I think there's some merit in the message. I sympathize with all three parties here (ex-husband, ex-wife, and doggies). I'm sure neither of the humans are enjoying this experience.

The cunt seems to think that human beings are always more worthy than animals, I intensely disagree.

Hmmm....I'm not sure that's what he said. This isn't any human. Bojak specified wife and being a wife this is someone Stormseeker committed to love and take care of. Spend a life together. It's a deep commitment that no one goes into wanting to see crumble. I'd wager he knew and loved her for a longer period than the dogs. I'd bet he also misses a lot of what they initially had.

I do think that maybe some prudence should be taken here in how these sort of exchanges are relayed. No doubt there's disappointment, but the OP painted her to be this cruel villain that made it easy to want to pile-in on...only later it comes out that the dogs will have a good life with her after all, but she can unfortunately be a bit unreliable (human).

Again, sorry Stormseeker75, these aren't judgements but since the laundry was aired....we're gonna discuss it.
Last edit: 15 May 2017 18:15 by Mr. White.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colorcrayons

More
15 May 2017 16:52 #248374 by stormseeker75
It's cool, man. No worries. You are illustrating how you can have a civil disagreement. Thank you for that. Bojack can suck it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cranberries, Black Barney

More
15 May 2017 21:19 - 15 May 2017 21:20 #248388 by Black Barney
I dunno, I read all of this and didn't feel ill will for his ex. I was just sad for stormie that he isn't getting his doggies back after all that work.

I lost both my dogs in the divorce but didn't get upset about it cuz I was too upset over losing my wife and daughter. Today I was getting a court ordered psych evaluation for 2.5 hours and the secretary brought her Bernese Mountain dog to work. I love this breed and had one, Eva, who I chose as a puppy and was one of the two dogs I lost. I squatted and started petting this sweet dog in a conference room and my eyes started welling up. I don't know what came over me but I think it's the first time I've really missed my dogs.

Anyway I feel for ya Storm. *hugs*
Last edit: 15 May 2017 21:20 by Black Barney.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax, Cranberries, Msample, stormseeker75, Gregarius

More
16 May 2017 00:26 #248397 by SuperflyPete
It's the equivalent of an ex stating that the kids will be coming over for summer, all summer, and the dad then buys Disney tix, books hotels, takes time off of work, and then at the last minute saying "Oh, I'd miss the kids too much. They're not coming. Sorry."

That's just shitty. I feel for her missing the kids (in the scenario) but you cannot fuck with a man's emotions, life, and money like that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shellhead, southernman, Msample, Black Barney, stormseeker75, Colorcrayons, celticgriffon

More
16 May 2017 08:52 #248405 by hotseatgames
That dude has a history of contrary shit posting. He's a troll and should be regarded as such.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Barney, Colorcrayons

More
16 May 2017 09:25 #248414 by stormseeker75
Seriously, it must be Weeks, right? The King Shit of Troll Fuck Mountain?

More
16 May 2017 10:49 #248434 by dysjunct
I don't recall Weeks trolling over someone's personal tragedy. Just games.

More
16 May 2017 11:22 #248442 by Black Barney
It doesn't matter who it is. As a troll myself I'm getting jealous how much you guys are feeding this one :(

*stormie posts sad news*
*troll posts inflammatory retarded post*
*lots of fatties asplode trying to analyze what troll could have meant or who he is*
*profit*

More
16 May 2017 11:49 #248451 by Shellhead

SuperflyTNT wrote: It's the equivalent of an ex stating that the kids will be coming over for summer, all summer, and the dad then buys Disney tix, books hotels, takes time off of work, and then at the last minute saying "Oh, I'd miss the kids too much. They're not coming. Sorry."

That specific example sounds very familiar. Either we know the same guy, or this is something that happened in a movie we both saw.

More
16 May 2017 15:18 #248489 by SuperflyPete
It just seemed to fit...I pulled it out of my head but that's not to say that it's not from a film.

Also, this kind of shit probably happens a lot.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds