Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Talk about the latest and greatest AT, and the Classics.

TOPIC: F:ATtie podcasts? Promote 'em here!

F:ATtie podcasts? Promote 'em here! 06 Jun 2017 12:41 #249502

(Hmmm... my attempts to reduce the size of the image in the message have failed...)

Back in January of this year, a couple friends and I started hosting a bi-weekly show about board games on the local community radio station here in Regina, Saskatchewan. Our show is called Of Dice & Men (yes, it turns out there's a book on D&D with the same name... whoops) and you can find the podcasts of our radio show on Google Play, iTunes or Soundcloud. Certainly less informed than most prominent podcasts (we're enthusiasts, not experts) so we tend to focus more on shooting the shit regarding some topic for the first half hour and then talking about games we've recently played in the second half hour. We also archive our shows on our website: Of Dice & Men podcast archives.

Anyways, check us out if you're looking for something to listen to. Perhaps you will be entertained. (Perhaps not, but that's on you.)

Any other posters here with a podcast? I'd like to give it a listen if you do.
  • bfkiller
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 447
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 12:42 by bfkiller.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr. Mabuse, Jackwraith, Frohike, celticgriffon, charlest

F:ATtie podcasts? Promote 'em here! 06 Jun 2017 14:01 #249505

I can heartily recommend Of Dice & Men, enjoyable listen and worth your time.

Many of you know I co-host the Ding & Dent gaming podcast. We're coming up on two years in September. Our format is typically a very short "What We're Excited About" segment, usually each contributing some new game announcement or upcoming release we're jazzed for. Then we dive in to "What We've Been Playing Lately", which is a set of mini-reviews based on recent plays of usually new games. Final segment changes every show based on the topic. Sometimes we discuss philosophical stuff like, "What do we owe a game?", other times we interview people like Sandy Petersen, Nate Hayden, or Rob Daviau, and occasionally we have a full length review.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher, etc. Website is www.dinganddentcast.com

We feature written content at our site as well which may be worth your time.
  • charlest
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 1663
The following user(s) said Thank You: bfkiller, Frohike, celticgriffon

F:ATtie podcasts? Promote 'em here! 07 Jun 2017 16:44 #249588

Great stuff bf (and of course charlest)!
  • Dr. Mabuse
  • Ambassador of Truth
  • Thank you received: 696
The following user(s) said Thank You: bfkiller, charlest

F:ATtie podcasts? Promote 'em here! 08 Jun 2017 14:31 #249625

Guess I'll shill Ludology. We focus on the nuts and bolts of game design. Mainly tabletop, with occasional forays into other topics like video games, slot machines, and pinball.

We release big episodes biweekly, with smaller, bite-size pieces on the in-between weeks.

Available on iTunes, Stitcher, etc, or at www.ludology.net

Geoff
  • engelstein
  • D6
  • Thank you received: 440
The following user(s) said Thank You: bfkiller, Dr. Mabuse, boothwah, celticgriffon, charlest
Moderators: Jackwraith, Mad Dog, wadenels
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds