Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Talk about whatever you like related to games that doesn't fit anywhere else.

TOPIC: WBC 2017

WBC 2017 07 Jul 2017 09:46 #250962

Who's going? Trying to figure out if I can make it down for any of show this year...
  • jay718
  • jay718's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D6
  • Posts: 708
  • Thank you received: 161
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WBC 2017 07 Jul 2017 10:53 #250967

Shellie and I will be there. Sure would be awesome to see you!
  • engineer Al
  • engineer Al's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • D6
  • Posts: 649
  • Thank you received: 429
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax

WBC 2017 07 Jul 2017 12:07 #250974

Just added another night to my reservation - arrive first Friday, I'm in for the whole shebang.
  • Msample
  • Msample's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • D8
  • Posts: 1635
  • Thank you received: 659
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax

WBC 2017 07 Jul 2017 17:49 #250998

Msample wrote:
Just added another night to my reservation - arrive first Friday, I'm in for the whole shebang.

Marty just wants you to know that he'll be there. And he wants you to know that he knows you are there.

So when he doesn't speak or interact with you in any way, you can be sure it's no accident.

Been to 50 conventions where he and I have both been there. Sonuvabitch has never said ONE word to me.


Msamplejerk.jpg
  • repoman
  • repoman's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • D10
  • Posts: 2800
  • Thank you received: 2007
All Hammers All the Time
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WBC 2017 07 Jul 2017 19:09 #250999

engineer Al wrote:
Shellie and I will be there. Sure would be awesome to see you!

Right back atcha, trying to see if ride/accommodation is possible...
  • jay718
  • jay718's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D6
  • Posts: 708
  • Thank you received: 161
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WBC 2017 08 Jul 2017 00:41 #251006

Monday to Sunday. I've decided that I won't recognize Repoman either at conventions. Fuck that Repoman nerd. I'm hanging with all the cool kids this year.
  • KingPut
  • KingPut's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • D8
  • Posts: 1890
  • Thank you received: 466
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: repoman

WBC 2017 17 Jul 2017 15:56 #251274

KingPut wrote:
Monday to Sunday. I've decided that I won't recognize Repoman either at conventions. Fuck that Repoman nerd. I'm hanging with all the cool kids this year.

Hey Pete, are you bringing a tennis racquet?
  • engineer Al
  • engineer Al's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • D6
  • Posts: 649
  • Thank you received: 429
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WBC 2017 18 Jul 2017 22:41 #251362

engineer Al wrote:
KingPut wrote:
Monday to Sunday. I've decided that I won't recognize Repoman either at conventions. Fuck that Repoman nerd. I'm hanging with all the cool kids this year.

Hey Pete, are you bringing a tennis racquet?

Tennis stuff is already in my car. Tennis Tuesday 10:00 AM? Is there disc golf?
  • KingPut
  • KingPut's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • D8
  • Posts: 1890
  • Thank you received: 466
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2017 22:41 by KingPut.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax

WBC 2017 19 Jul 2017 14:22 #251390

I'm in! I will bring my discs.

Jay, you gonna be there? Saul?
  • engineer Al
  • engineer Al's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • D6
  • Posts: 649
  • Thank you received: 429
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WBC 2017 21 Jul 2017 17:41 #251501

KingPut wrote:
engineer Al wrote:
KingPut wrote:
Monday to Sunday. I've decided that I won't recognize Repoman either at conventions. Fuck that Repoman nerd. I'm hanging with all the cool kids this year.

Hey Pete, are you bringing a tennis racquet?

Tennis stuff is already in my car. Tennis Tuesday 10:00 AM? Is there disc golf?

I saw a couple disc golf holes up on top of the mountain.
  • Msample
  • Msample's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • D8
  • Posts: 1635
  • Thank you received: 659
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax

WBC 2017 21 Jul 2017 21:25 #251509

Man, having some resort type stuff to do in the mornings or afternoons is definitely a draw.
  • Gary Sax
  • Gary Sax's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • D20
  • Posts: 7781
  • Thank you received: 2500
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WBC 2017 22 Jul 2017 13:11 #251516

Gary Sax wrote:
Man, having some resort type stuff to do in the mornings or afternoons is definitely a draw.

Come play with us, Gary!
  • engineer Al
  • engineer Al's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • D6
  • Posts: 649
  • Thank you received: 429
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax
Moderators: Jackwraith, Mad Dog, wadenels
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds