Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Talk about whatever you like related to games that doesn't fit anywhere else.

TOPIC: Let's Talk- Blizzard

Let's Talk- Blizzard 18 Jul 2017 17:48 #251348

Colorcrayons wrote:
Its a pretty decent couch coop too, if people can deal with their inventory management at the end of an encounter or whatever. Otherwise it feels like a game of Suzy dress up dolls.

You say this to the guy that spends 2 minutes with Destiny Item Manager to put together a t12 arc burn armor set, and then another 10 minutes moving pieces around or choosing different shaders so that I look fierce. Or at least not like a hobo. All for a 10 minute strike.
  • boothwah
  • D6
  • Thank you received: 512
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Barney, Colorcrayons

Let's Talk- Blizzard 18 Jul 2017 22:48 #251363

I for one welcome the change in D3, but I feel that the AH soured a lot of people.

I like that it's going the Bastion's way, free change of skill in game. A game provides more alternative ways of knocking enemies out instead of just getting stronger and stronger. I used to like the crunch of character building, but no more. Skill should play out in the field, not in excel file and reading frame data. I also hated that you could play a character to their 60s only to find that they have no chance in end-game difficulty level.
  • Sevej
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 588

Let's Talk- Blizzard 19 Jul 2017 04:07 #251366

boothwah wrote:
Yep. The reason why it was the second download for my xbox one after paying for it on my 360. Couch co-ops are a dieing breed man.

Aren't they just? My favourite (derail) is Assault Android Cactus. Just got Rocket League which seems promising, but haven't played it co-op yet.
  • MattDP
  • Shiny Balls
  • Thank you received: 586
Oftentimes defeat is splendid, victory may still be shame;
Luck is good, the prize is pleasant but the glory's in the game!

Let's Talk- Blizzard 22 Jul 2017 14:05 #251517

So I do have a sincere 'Fuck You!' For Blizzard.

Its about Diablo III and crafting the Herding Staff.

On the PS4, you need three items to craft it, the hardest to find being the Gibbering Gemstone.

And in order to find it, it is dropped in only one place. In the second level of the Caverns of Frost sub adventure inside of the Fields of Slaughter in act III by killing an elite creature called 'Chiltara'.

The issue is, the caverns of frost aren't always there, and if it is, then chiltara isn't always there, and if she is, then she has an extremely low chance of dropping the gem.

So its an RNG farm fest of bend me over and fuck me in the ass. I've read accounts of this on the internet where people farm this for over a year to acquire it, since 2012.

This is a pretty big design flaw for even an RNG type of game like diablo.
  • Colorcrayons
  • D6
  • Thank you received: 659

Let's Talk- Blizzard 22 Jul 2017 18:21 #251524

I can't get the fucking plan from the demon. Killed that dude like a million times and just got so bored and gave up.
  • Hex Sinister
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 515

Let's Talk- Blizzard 22 Jul 2017 19:47 #251528

The first two comments by a guy named silver struck says it all about this damn gem:

us.battle.net/d3/en/item/gibbering-gemstone
  • Colorcrayons
  • D6

Let's Talk- Blizzard 23 Jul 2017 01:18 #251534

I have my staff. Probably spent about 15 hours casually farming Fields of slaughter adventure mode for the stone. Whimsyshire rides for free if your on Xbox one. Gamer tag is boothwah.
  • boothwah
  • D6
  • Thank you received: 512

Let's Talk- Blizzard 23 Jul 2017 08:59 #251538

I honestly don't blame Blizzard for maybe reaching too far in the other direction when you have all these idiots who want to be the first to yell "BEAT IT! YAWN!" 3 hours after the game drops.
  • Legomancer
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 1757
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax, Colorcrayons

Let's Talk- Blizzard 23 Jul 2017 14:32 #251542

I'm such a n00b.
I've been solely playing a crusader all the way to paragon 170.
So I decide to try a mage. And find out that my paragon levels as well as my stash is accessible by any character in my account, as well as adventure mode.
Its fun to go through a rift at first level and watch your levels just immediately skyrocket.
  • Colorcrayons
  • D6

Let's Talk- Blizzard 23 Jul 2017 16:47 #251544

Heh. Yep. They installed that because they didn't want people to have the conflict of not wanting to abandon one toon in order to play another, so your points all accrued by everyone and you don't have to dump stuff on the ground and have a friend hold the game open to move stuff between toons and so on. It's mighty convenient. I've been wrecking Rifts for the past couple weeks with my Necro and gained about 50 Paragon levels, which means my other toons can now handle higher stuff than they could before.
  • Jackwraith
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ninja
  • Thank you received: 815
Moderators: Jackwraith, Mad Dog, wadenels
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds