October 09, 2023
2488 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2689 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Talk about other nerd culture stuff in here.

Strange and disturbing bread

More
13 Mar 2013 20:11 - 13 Mar 2013 20:23 #147497 by SuperflyPete
www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/panties.asp

Yo it wasn't adolescents and as someone pointed out they got paid $$$ for it. Sorry you're racist.

Yo fucktard, any society that would allow perverted fucks to buy worn panties from schoolgirls is fucked up. That's not racist, that's a statement of fact. I mean, when the government has to issue a permit to sell used schoolgirl panties, that's a good sign that it's a cultural establishment.

Here's a statement of opinion for ya, Cook: I'm sorry your mother decided to fuck a sewer rat and produce a dirtbag shitweasel like you. I guess you have some consolation in the fact that she WAS compensated, at least for the act. I guess the irony is that your mother's vile, putrescent vagina has been called strange and disturbing bread, and here we are.
Last edit: 13 Mar 2013 20:23 by SuperflyPete.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tscook

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Mar 2013 20:31 - 13 Mar 2013 20:39 #147500 by OldHippy
I always thought the Aztecs were fucking weirdos for sacrificing people but since I'm not in that culture, and some of the people being killed were ok with it, I guess it wasn't them that was weird. I'm just a racist. In this new age of liberal sensitivities it's impossible to have an opinion on any culture other than your own or your a racist... a word that gets bandied about so much it no longer has any real meaning.

Although I am warming up to Cook as a resident villain/troll, especially since his avatar reminds me of the gnashing of teeth demon in Sandman, a reference he no doubt hates since it's so popular.

Incidentally I am off for 6 days after today so this is my Friday. Lovin' it!
Last edit: 13 Mar 2013 20:39 by OldHippy.

More
13 Mar 2013 20:36 #147501 by Disgustipater
I didn't think it was possible to ruin a thread about vulva bread, but I was wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juniper, scissors, Hatchling, OldHippy, madwookiee, bioball

More
13 Mar 2013 20:38 #147502 by Juniper

SuperflyTNT wrote: www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/panties.asp

Yo it wasn't adolescents and as someone pointed out they got paid $$$ for it. Sorry you're racist.

Yo fucktard, any society that would allow perverted fucks to buy worn panties from schoolgirls is fucked up. That's not racist, that's a statement of fact. I mean, when the government has to issue a permit to sell used schoolgirl panties, that's a good sign that it's a cultural establishment.

I think there's some confusion here. Whether the panties were worn by adolescents or not, the buyers *thought* they were worn by adolescents. I don't see the relevance of whether they were paid.

According to Snopes, the Japanese government does not issue permits to sell used schoolgirl panties. The government issues permits to sell *any* second-hand item. This law was used as a technicality to shut down the underpants-vending-machine operators. The need to rely on this technicality was based on (A) the fact that legislators hadn't foreseen the need for anti-underpants-vending-machine laws (and therefore hadn't enacted any), because it is *not* a social norm, and (B) the fact that there was a public outcry about the machines, demanding that something be done (because it is not socially normal).

The machines still exist, though, so maybe enforcement of the permit law is lax, or maybe somebody challenged it in court, or something. There are sexual weirdos in every country.

Hey, did anyone notice that there is a new pope?

More
13 Mar 2013 20:55 #147503 by Hatchling
Pete, I can't believe you fell for another one of cook's one-line pokes. That's kinda funny.

More
14 Mar 2013 00:07 - 14 Mar 2013 00:09 #147515 by Sevej
Only in Japan.

What amazes my, though, is thay put some cute, innocent girl (probably with near flat boobs) on the packaging.

Panties from the vending machine? In the old days they sell wet, smelly panties (and sometimes record of moaning) in small shops only momentarily after the original owner sold it.

I am not making this up.
Last edit: 14 Mar 2013 00:09 by Sevej.

More
14 Mar 2013 00:53 - 14 Mar 2013 01:11 #147520 by Dogmatix

Juniper wrote: The machines still exist, though, so maybe enforcement of the permit law is lax, or maybe somebody challenged it in court, or something. There are sexual weirdos in every country.

Far as I know, the machines certainly do still exist in the "japanese-only" (i.e., not Roppongi) portions of what I guess you could call the Red Light Districts, at least in Tokyo (as well as used panties for sale "over the counter" in shops in those same neighborhoods). It's a peculiar fetish that's very much part of the culture. As far as their continued existence despite the law, there used to be, anyway, very different "rules" for areas where expats and tourists venture when it comes to sleaze. I gather that there's been a fair bit of gentrification over the last 10 years or so, but I doubt it's all gone away.

But, Cookie, since they're being sold by teenagers in addition to those in their 20s, the definition of "adolescence" (Pete neither said nor implied "pre-pubescent"; they ain't the same) is in the realm of hair-splitting--particularly when you factor in that the most sought-after are women that present the most like schoolgirls. That *is* what they're selling. The fact that they're getting paid doesn't really mitigate the general creepiness of the whole young schoolgirl-fetish angle of it.

But, yea, it's voluntary and they get paid. It's all gangster-run, of course, but that's mostly across the sex/fetish industries across Japan (and, hell, much of the rest of the world for that matter).

Sevej wrote: Only in Japan.
What amazes my, though, is thay put some cute, innocent girl (probably with near flat boobs) on the packaging.

Your first sentence there makes me wonder about the amazement in the second sentence. "Sex sells" is pretty close to a universal truth, and the whole schoolgirl thing is so very Japanese. (My ex-wife grew up in Japan; her stories about being a highschool student in Tokyo were pretty unbelievable, particularly those dealing with salarymen on the trains. It was pretty much a guarantee that you were going to be groped almost every day on your way to or from school)
Last edit: 14 Mar 2013 01:11 by Dogmatix.

More
14 Mar 2013 05:38 #147536 by tscook

JonJacob wrote: I always thought the Aztecs were fucking weirdos for sacrificing people but since I'm not in that culture, and some of the people being killed were ok with it, I guess it wasn't them that was weird. I'm just a racist. In this new age of liberal sensitivities it's impossible to have an opinion on any culture other than your own or your a racist... a word that gets bandied about so much it no longer has any real meaning.

Although I am warming up to Cook as a resident villain/troll, especially since his avatar reminds me of the gnashing of teeth demon in Sandman, a reference he no doubt hates since it's so popular.

Incidentally I am off for 6 days after today so this is my Friday. Lovin' it!

Sandman freakin' owns, the Aztecs weren't good people, you're free to judge other cultures as long as you hold your own to the same standards (lookin' atchu global capitalism lol) and I am not a troll!

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds