October 09, 2023
2494 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2697 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Talk about other nerd culture stuff in here.

These are not the cracks you're looking for...

More
12 Mar 2014 09:15 #173381 by Legomancer
How can you pull the ass crack out of your brother's eye when you have a neckbeard in your own?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aarontu, SuperflyPete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2014 09:56 #173384 by SuperflyPete

Schweig! wrote:

SuperflyTNT wrote: gawker.com/rapper-collects-photos-of-ass...the-gathe-1541256513

Where is the rapper though? I only saw a fat bearded white guy posing with ass cracks.

I know we are not supposed to judge, but that is one weird fetish.

FYI: Rappers can be white people too. And fat white people.

I thought you made that cartoon...I thought you knew that! LMAO

More
12 Mar 2014 10:47 - 12 Mar 2014 10:50 #173390 by Schweig!
Last edit: 12 Mar 2014 10:50 by Schweig!.

More
12 Mar 2014 11:13 #173394 by Michael Barnes
You know, I want non-gaming folks to walk into a gaming convention or a gaming event and see what's going on and think "wow, this looks really awesome- I want to try this out."

But take a long, hard look at those hairy man-asses hanging out of ill-fitting pants. Take a long, hard look at those fat slobs that obviously care more about Magic cards than taking care of themselves or making themselves look presentable. Those disgusting butts are, my friends, the public face of hobby gaming.

There is nothing in these images that looks awesome. It does not look fun, regardless of the fact that these people are playing one of the greatest games ever created. It looks repellent.

Being overweight, having weight issues or whatever does not mean that you have to be an unhealthy, disgusting slob. You can still take care of yourself to the best of your ability and strive to present yourself with dignity, class and taste. I have no issue with these people. It's these shoggoth-class disasters that have NO RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES OR FOR YOU AND OTHERS to the point where they can't be bothered to pull their god damned pants up or wear clothes that fit appropriately.

I seriously think that something is wrong with people that let their ass hang out like this. Are the exhibitionists or just so socially destitute that they have no clue that it's OFFENSIVE to show your ass crack to the world?

One of Atlanta Game Factory's most legendary stories- and in fact, the reason I drafted that "cover your ass" rule- was when this tremendous jackass (this guy that stridently proclaimed that he worked "in the film industry" as an usher at an AMC theater) brought a friend into the store. This guy looked fucking homeless, but no, he was just a slovenly gamer. This dude had the flu or something but he HAD to be there for game night. About halfway through, he left their table (Shadows Over Camelot FWIW) and put his head down on one of the tables. This man's pants slid down so far that I am not kidding, if he stood up you'd see his balls. He just sat there with his head down and his ass out. My employees were just DYING. I let the guy sit there for about 20 minutes- in a store with 40 people playing games- to see if he'd pull his pants up. There is no possible way that this man did not know that his pants were literally below his buttocks. I couldn't take it anymore, so I had to actually ask this person to leave the store. I was on the verge of calling the police and filing an indecent exposure complaint against him, I'm not kidding.

Who knows, the guys doing this might be some kind of guys that get off on showing their asses in public.

More
12 Mar 2014 11:21 #173397 by Legomancer
no barnes these guys are heroes they're the rosa parks of ass cracks
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeb, Aarontu, SuperflyPete, hotseatgames, wadenels

More
12 Mar 2014 11:27 #173398 by Michael Barnes
Oh no, that means I unfairly discriminated against that guy and here I am making socially insensitive "fat shaming" comments! Everyone should have the right to show their ass like this without judgment!

Oh well, I'll get by.

More
12 Mar 2014 11:39 #173399 by jeb
Shame away! Shame shame shame! Folks get up in arms about "fat-shaming" and they should, because telling someone s/he's fat and gross without context is totally dickish. But in public, playing a game, having your ass hang out is not cool. It's not about being fat, it's about being unpresentable. Like, I can't-bring-my-kids-in-here-it's-gross, unpresentable, and that is the bottom (har) line for a place of business.

WotC wants to make money. Game stores want to make money. If I can't feel comfortable bringing my kids to these events then the vendor needs to fish or cut bait. Right now, by and large, they fish, and cater to the needs of grotesque arrested development buffoons. Someday, perhaps some venues, they will cut bait and make a family friendly environment where folks like me can feel comfortable.

More
12 Mar 2014 12:14 #173400 by hotseatgames

Legomancer wrote: no barnes these guys are heroes they're the rosa parks of ass cracks

Indeed. The backside of the bus, I suppose.

More
12 Mar 2014 12:20 #173402 by SuperflyPete

Legomancer wrote: no barnes these guys are heroes they're the rosa parks of ass cracks

((fist pump)) CRACK POWER! CRACK POWER!! ((fist pump))

More
12 Mar 2014 12:21 - 12 Mar 2014 12:23 #173403 by SuperflyPete

Michael Barnes wrote: Oh no, that means I unfairly discriminated against that guy and here I am making socially insensitive "fat shaming" comments! Everyone should have the right to show their ass like this without judgment!

Oh well, I'll get by.

FYI: Fat shaming is one thing. Thin guys have asscracks that hang out too, so this isn't a fat thing, it's a "buy clothes that fit and maybe notch that belt up a bit" thing.

So, it's you shaming fat people, not the photo essay. Just want to make that clear, not that you really give two shits.
Last edit: 12 Mar 2014 12:23 by SuperflyPete.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds