Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Talk about other nerd culture stuff in here.

TOPIC: MICHAEL BARNES PROUDLY PRESENTS F:AT SECRET SATAN 2017

MICHAEL BARNES PROUDLY PRESENTS F:AT SECRET SATAN 2017 01 Dec 2017 14:02 #258486

Here it is, the official thread. Sorry this year has been sloppily organized and lackadaisical...more than usual. I really kind of wondered if we would have interest this year, but the answer to that was an overwhelming yes. I think we have a bigger turnout than last year.

We are running things slightly different this time. As has become something of a intermittent holiday tradition, I like to use Secret Satan to do something good. So there in addition to the usual garbage swap, there is also a chance for you to redeem all of your 2017 sins. Last year, we donated a massive pile of games to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, which was one of my proudest moments as a F:ATtie. Thanks to us, some kid is going to get to play Survive! Space Attack! This year's do-gooding will be revealed in your Comp-U-Tron generated PM, and it is to be kept a secret until the big reveal.

Most of you that want in have already put your names into Comp-U-Tron, I will run the highly sophisticated occult algorithms that match you up with the perfect partner. If you just want to do the "F:AT Cares" segment, please let me know. This means you will not get a package with Mark Crane's fingernails in a Ziploc bag with a handful of Realm Coins stuffed into a Tom Clancy's Politka box. But you can still participate in the kindness that the Secret Satan brand is known for.

There are rules, but I don't feel like typing them out again. Search the forums for Secret Satan 2016 and you can see what all of our ironclad strictures are. Don't break them. We've only had a couple of stiffs, and most of them wound up either making things right or coming forward with an excuse that was just bullshitty enough for us to believe.

So over the weekend I will try to get these pairings done, and you can get to getting on the getting and giving. As usual, it's the most fun when folks get their stuff before Christmas, so if you can, do.

And again, if you want in on our charity event, PM me and I will set that up with you.
  • Michael Barnes
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Mountebank
  • Thank you received: 6106
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rliyen, allismom3, cranberries

MICHAEL BARNES PROUDLY PRESENTS F:AT SECRET SATAN 2017 01 Dec 2017 18:36 #258514

Barnes I had a quick question via the PM that had my address, if you could please respond I would appreciate it.
  • Da Bid Dabid
  • D6
  • Thank you received: 567

MICHAEL BARNES PROUDLY PRESENTS F:AT SECRET SATAN 2017 06 Dec 2017 10:29 #258668

Is Comp-U-Tron still tabulating the matches?
  • allismom3
  • D4
  • Thank you received: 59
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rliyen

MICHAEL BARNES PROUDLY PRESENTS F:AT SECRET SATAN 2017 07 Dec 2017 18:54 #258760

Comp-U-Tron has been busy tabulating the odds of nuclear annihilation in the year 2018 in preparation for the Age of Machines. Stand by!
  • Michael Barnes
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Mountebank

MICHAEL BARNES PROUDLY PRESENTS F:AT SECRET SATAN 2017 10 Dec 2017 15:47 #258880

Jur, your about to be nuked from orbit by Secret Satan himself...I don’t know your BGG account and so I don’t know what you’d like. I guess it’s going to be fifteen copies of Atlanteon wrapped in a coccoon of Krampis hair!!!!
  • Secret Satan
  • D4
  • Thank you received: 182
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jur

MICHAEL BARNES PROUDLY PRESENTS F:AT SECRET SATAN 2017 10 Dec 2017 15:59 #258881

Secret Satan wrote:
Jur, your about to be nuked from orbit by Secret Satan himself...I don’t know your BGG account and so I don’t know what you’d like. I guess it’s going to be fifteen copies of Atlanteon wrapped in a coccoon of Krampis hair!!!!

Well, Satan, I guess I had that coming after the ridiculously kind Satan's of the past few years.

jurrga.blogspot.nl/2017/01/wow-just-wow.html
jurrga.blogspot.nl/2017/01/satans-been-too-good-to-me.html
jurrga.blogspot.nl/2014/12/secret-satan-has-arrived.html
jurrga.blogspot.nl/2013/12/secret-satan-is-going-soft.html
jurrga.blogspot.nl/2013/01/my-secret-satan-of-2012.html
  • Jur
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D8
  • Do ist der Bahnhof!
  • Thank you received: 138
The following user(s) said Thank You: SuperflyTNT

MICHAEL BARNES PROUDLY PRESENTS F:AT SECRET SATAN 2017 11 Dec 2017 11:41 #258896

It would be incredibly nice to get my SS target's address since it has to get all the way across the country.
  • SuperflyTNT
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D20
  • Thank you received: 3427
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkHxIlNZTk4

MICHAEL BARNES PROUDLY PRESENTS F:AT SECRET SATAN 2017 11 Dec 2017 17:27 #258927

Working on it...that particular participant was NONCOMPLIANT in regard to address rules. PUNISH HIM.
  • Michael Barnes
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Mountebank
The following user(s) said Thank You: Southernman

MICHAEL BARNES PROUDLY PRESENTS F:AT SECRET SATAN 2017 11 Dec 2017 17:35 #258929

Rliyen,

A few of Satan's ill-begotten shelf toads have hit the coast roads of Hell and should be arriving soon.

Enjoy ! <sniggers>
  • Secret Satan
  • D4
  • Thank you received: 182

MICHAEL BARNES PROUDLY PRESENTS F:AT SECRET SATAN 2017 11 Dec 2017 19:19 #258938

SuperflyTNT wrote:
It would be incredibly nice to get my SS target's address since it has to get all the way across the country.

I envy the recipient of SuperFly's particular brand of nastiness.

That sounded more pervy than I intended.
  • cranberries
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 1168
The following user(s) said Thank You: SuperflyTNT

MICHAEL BARNES PROUDLY PRESENTS F:AT SECRET SATAN 2017 11 Dec 2017 23:36 #258947

The “gently used anal beads” were a nice touch.

I also sort of wish i’d have gotten you so I could send you a loud guitar and ruin your marriage >:)
  • SuperflyTNT
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D20
  • Thank you received: 3427
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkHxIlNZTk4
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2017 23:38 by SuperflyTNT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cranberries
Moderators: Jackwraith, Mad Dog, wadenels
Time to create page: 0.332 seconds