October 09, 2023
2507 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2706 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

Barnes' Big Trade Up '09- I want a DS!

More
04 Feb 2009 12:38 #19897 by Chapel
It's a regular box. I've had a ton of queries about it in the past as one no one had ever seen...but there it is!

I would totally be up for a trade if something interesting came about. I don't keep stuff for collecting myself. I'm all about getting something I'll play instead.

Chapel

Dogmatix wrote:

MWChapel wrote:

I also have a pretty rare printing of OGRE/GEV as well...For the completest. ;)

Will think about what might be a good trade for the Liebe and Intrigue.

I think that's the @#$@#$ version I've been looking for. I have every other edition from the Microgaming box [though only "sort of" these days since the box disintegrated and was tossed years ago] through the "VHS box" combined Ogre/GEV edition. Is this a regular box [with lid] or yet another top-flap opening VHS-style box? Just a regular box with lid would be nice for the metric ton of OGRE/GEV counters and maps I've collected over the years would be nice.

If barnes doesn't bite, let me know what you want for it :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Feb 2009 12:40 #19899 by southernman
Jeb as a trade topic up where (if I read it right) he is after Marvel Heroes and has a DS to go.

More
04 Feb 2009 12:41 #19900 by Michael Barnes
Where were you when I needed you most, Steve Avery? The next time I'm at a swap meet and someone has a big table of tank tops in a variety of colors and with hilarious slogans on them, I'll just pass them up too...

If Dog doesn't want the OGRE/GEV thing, I'll trade for it.

More
04 Feb 2009 12:47 #19901 by jeb
Southernman wrote:

Jeb as a trade topic up where (if I read it right) he is after Marvel Heroes and has a DS to go.

Hmm. You read that wrong. I'll edit it--I can see where the misunderstanding occurs though. Thanks.

I like that Barnes' trade post has become a 4-page train wreck of FAIL. I started it, practically with my DS gushing, but there's no way for me to delete my littering. The guy wants to trade people--let's chat elsewhere.

More
04 Feb 2009 12:49 #19902 by Dogmatix
jeb wrote:

Southernman wrote:

Hmm. You read that wrong. I'll edit it--I can see where the misunderstanding occurs though. Thanks.

I like that Barnes' trade post has become a 4-page train wreck of FAIL. I started it, practically with my DS gushing, but there's no way for me to delete my littering. The guy wants to trade people--let's chat elsewhere.

You've just invited people to now go trainwreck YOUR thread.

But, yea, guilty....

So, if you're reading this, you're probably a lazy bastard who starts on the last page of threads. Go back to the top of the thread to see Michael's trade list.

More
04 Feb 2009 12:53 #19904 by Michael Barnes
Ha! I like the conversation, Jeb. It's fun. In a very masochistic, pathetic way.

But I think proper recourse would be for me to send you Marvel Heroes and for you to send me your DS. It's really the only way this can be righted..

More
04 Feb 2009 12:57 #19906 by jeb
Michael Barnes wrote:

Ha! I like the conversation, Jeb. It's fun. In a very masochistic, pathetic way.

But I think proper recourse would be for me to send you Marvel Heroes and for you to send me your DS. It's really the only way this can be righted..

Curse my poor semantics! NooooooOoooooOOO!

More
04 Feb 2009 16:23 #19949 by southernman
Michael Barnes wrote:

Don't forget my 10% brokerage Mike.

More
04 Feb 2009 16:39 #19956 by Michael Barnes
Damn it, you're right. Jeb, I'm also going to need you to send Tom $13. Thanks.

More
04 Feb 2009 16:48 - 04 Feb 2009 16:50 #19960 by southernman
Michael Barnes wrote:

Damn it, you're right. Jeb, I'm also going to need you to send Tom $13. Thanks.

I'm quite happy to have it donated to the Fort if we can get a sponsorship banner on .. say ... Thunderdome !
Otherwise it can go in my 'I'll get to Trashfest one year' loose change tin.
Last edit: 04 Feb 2009 16:50 by southernman.

More
04 Feb 2009 23:13 #20053 by Michael Barnes
ALRIGHT ALREADY, I guess the DS thing isn't happening.

There is some Wii stuff I want, I guess...EXCITE TRUCK, that new TENCHU game, SPEED RACER (I fucking loved the movie, OK), any of the Lego games...

Come on people, this is the best trade list I've ever posted!

Any of the new FFG expansions I'll consider too if I haven't said that already...missed 'em all thanks to being laid off. BLACK GOAT, BROOD WAR, TOMB OF ICE, NORMANDY...

More
04 Feb 2009 23:40 #20054 by Mr Skeletor
Can you test?
We are looking for testers and I get $12K if i find one.

More
04 Feb 2009 23:47 #20055 by metalface13
Michael Barnes wrote:

ALRIGHT ALREADY, I guess the DS thing isn't happening.

There is some Wii stuff I want, I guess...EXCITE TRUCK, that new TENCHU game, SPEED RACER (I fucking loved the movie, OK), any of the Lego games...

Come on people, this is the best trade list I've ever posted!

Any of the new FFG expansions I'll consider too if I haven't said that already...missed 'em all thanks to being laid off. BLACK GOAT, BROOD WAR, TOMB OF ICE, NORMANDY...

It is a damn good trade list you've got going, and I'm really tempted by your Wizard Kings lot. But the way my board gaming has been going I'm more in the market for video games myself.

You got any Wii games on your "have" list? I've got Lego Star Wars and Fire Emblem (which I know you've expressed interest in before)

More
05 Feb 2009 00:13 #20057 by Michael Barnes
I've got FIRE EMBLEM...damn good game, too.

I'd be interested in that LEGO STAR WARS, actually...never played 'em. The only thing is it's a cheapo game ($20 at Target), but I'd definitely do a combined or low-level trade for it. Just don't want to spend $10-15 on shipping, y'know...

More
05 Feb 2009 00:16 - 05 Feb 2009 00:17 #20058 by Michael Barnes
Something else I might want...any MELEE stuff...yeah, I'm on an old timey SJ kick...
Last edit: 05 Feb 2009 00:17 by Michael Barnes.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds