October 09, 2023
2421 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2630 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

The '09 Shelf Purge...

More
05 Feb 2009 17:13 - 09 Feb 2009 14:40 #20216 by Bulwyf
I've been inspired by others around F:AT to do some purging of the shelves. It's time to get rid of some stuff that either won't get played or I just plain didn't like. I also thought I'd give y'all the first shot.

What I'm looking for: Gimmie the cassshhhhhhh! However if you want to offer a trade I'm looking for the ASL 2nd ed rulebook, Gung Ho, SC: Broodwar and maybe Roll Through the Ages.

Shipping: Buyer pays, but if you're in the US I'll use the USPS to keep costs down. You damn forigners will have to pay more unfortunately. In a trade each party pays their own shipping.

References: My user ID on TOS is Bulwyf so feel free to check out my trade feedback.

Payment: Money orders or PayPal is fine.

I'll leave these up here for a week after that it's off to eBay or a bonfire...

Wizard Kings - 1st ed with the Undead and Barbarian exp armies. inc maps #1-4, #5, #10 Stickered and played once. ($35 for the lot)

Richtofen's War - punched but looks complete. If anyone is seriously interested I'll do a complete inventory ($5)

Panzer Leader - punched but looks complete. If anyone is seriously interested I'll do a complete inventory ($10)

Lion of the North - GMT Great Battles of History Vol III. Punched but not organized well. I haven't played this in a long long time. ($30)

Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear - Punched and played twice. Great game but it's just not going to get played much with ASL around. I'd rather it go to a good home. My copy has the extra swamp map. ($50) - SOLD

Antler Island - Box a has a minor crease on the lid and is signed by the designers. ($40)

Origins: How We Became Human - Slight crease on the box lid. I can't get anyone to play this so my copy is unplayed. ($35) SOLD

Risk: Lord of the Rings - This is not the "Trilogy Edition" but rather it's the earlier 2002 release. It is complete and has the plastic "One Ring". Box lid shows some signs of caving. ($10)

Heroquest Quest Pack: Kellar's Keep - Box shows some scuffing otherwise its unpunched and complete. ($35)

Heroquest Quest Pack: Return of the Witch Lord - Still in shrink ($40)

Buy both of the HQ expansions for $70.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or PM me. If you want to make an offer send me an e-mail at j_demorris AT hotmail DOT com. Thanks.

-Will

*EDIT - Packages are shipping from TX 79912*
Last edit: 09 Feb 2009 14:40 by Bulwyf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Feb 2009 17:24 #20223 by Michael Barnes
*Sigh* the doom of the Great Unplayed Game...I'm looking at your list and thinking "he's trading THAT!?" but then I look over at my trade list and see all the awesome games I'm ditching just to clear up room.

Folks, both ORIGINS and CONFLICT OF HEROES are awesome games...show Bully here some love, get those games into playing hands!

More
05 Feb 2009 17:55 #20230 by Gary Sax
Replied by Gary Sax on topic Re:The '09 Shelf Purge...
Origins does sound cool. Is it F:AT approved?

More
05 Feb 2009 17:59 #20232 by dysjunct
Replied by dysjunct on topic Re:The '09 Shelf Purge...
I'll take Origins if it's still available. PM me with the address to Paypal and the total after s/h.

More
05 Feb 2009 21:43 #20255 by Bulwyf
Replied by Bulwyf on topic Re:The '09 Shelf Purge...
Michael Barnes wrote:

*Sigh* the doom of the Great Unplayed Game...I'm looking at your list and thinking "he's trading THAT!?" but then I look over at my trade list and see all the awesome games I'm ditching just to clear up room.

Folks, both ORIGINS and CONFLICT OF HEROES are awesome games...show Bully here some love, get those games into playing hands!

Yeah some of these are real gems, but they just dont get table time or love from some of my so called "gamer" friends. One of my wargaming buddies refuses to play CoH just because I thrashed him the first two times we played. Wanker... In the end I'd rahter they go to good homes where they'll be appreciated.

dysjunct wrote:

I'll take Origins if it's still available. PM me with the address to Paypal and the total after s/h.

Sure thing brother. What's your state/zip/country? That way I can give you an accurate total.

Thanks for looking.

-Will

More
06 Feb 2009 00:21 #20269 by Stephen Avery
Originsis cool...but weird. You don' win by bashing each other up or by controlling area....but it *looks* like both those things would be neccesary. Intead you plod along your meager existance and just take evolution as it comes. Lots of smaller choices add up to beneficial results for your race. Ive played it twice. I liked it. I have no desire to play it again.

Steve"neanderthal"Avery

More
06 Feb 2009 02:06 #20274 by hancock.tom
If you still hav conflict of heroes with EL Swampe mape, shoot me an email or PM or something or respond here.

hancock DOT tom AT gmail DOT com.

More
06 Feb 2009 04:13 #20276 by Matt Thrower
Can you quote me a shipping price on CoH to the UK? Cheapest rather than fastest option please. I very much doubt that with the extra shipping it'll work out cheap enough to be worthwhile, but I can but ask.

More
06 Feb 2009 16:18 - 06 Feb 2009 18:22 #20413 by Bulwyf
Replied by Bulwyf on topic Re:The '09 Shelf Purge...
MattDP wrote:

Can you quote me a shipping price on CoH to the UK? Cheapest rather than fastest option please. I very much doubt that with the extra shipping it'll work out cheap enough to be worthwhile, but I can but ask.

Sorry Matt. Tom has CoH spoken for. It's a heavy game and I'm afraid the shipping would costs would eat you alive. The USPS has done away with surface rates for international postage.

-Will

*edit* - I just looked at USPS.com and it's quoting a price of $48 to send this thing to the UK. Yikes!
Last edit: 06 Feb 2009 18:22 by Bulwyf.

More
07 Feb 2009 14:16 #20467 by Matt Thrower
Bulwyf wrote:

*edit* - I just looked at USPS.com and it's quoting a price of $48 to send this thing to the UK. Yikes!

Thanks for checking.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds