October 09, 2023
2289 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2505 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

F:AT ARMS TRADING #1 RESULTS POSTED!

More
19 Feb 2009 22:05 #21793 by MattFantastic
Actually, they're kinda big. Like maybe the size of a woman's thumb? I dunno, I was going to say my thumb but I have big gorilla thumbs. These are super serious ass kicking magnets, they would be more likely to punch your kids in the face than allow themselves to be swallowed.

I feel like I'm trying to sell it to you, but I'm not. (you know, unless you wanna buy it cause then I'm not gonna be all, oh don't buy it)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Feb 2009 22:21 #21794 by Michael Barnes
Like maybe the size of a woman's thumb

Jeb, I think what Matt is saying is that you need to get a hold of some womens' thumbs and see how your kids do with them.

More
19 Feb 2009 23:12 #21795 by Ochobee
Looking at the loops reminds me of why I hated math in school.

Michael Barnes wrote:

Jeb, I think what Matt is saying is that you need to get a hold of some womens' thumbs and see how your kids do with them.

Ladyfingers are delicious, but the kids may find thumbs a bit too crunchy.

More
20 Feb 2009 06:07 #21803 by Notahandle
Michael Barnes wrote:
"This is the most confusing thing I've ever seen in my entire life."
And that's after jeb's translated some of the numbers into English!

More
20 Feb 2009 22:33 #21925 by Mr MOTO
Notahandle wrote:

Michael Barnes wrote:
"This is the most confusing thing I've ever seen in my entire life."
And that's after jeb's translated some of the numbers into English!

Maybe it's not English, but Engrish instead.

More
20 Feb 2009 22:37 #21926 by Mr MOTO
Well I'm still up for more trading so you can see that three games left the cave and three new ones will be arriving. Anything else is up for trade bait.

And I found

Red Empire from GDW
and

Legions of Steel from Global Games "with over one pound of METAL!" ... ah brings back the memories of metal minis. hehe My LoS is unplayed though and is in fab shape.

Jeb will probably be hitting us up with the want lists soon enough so harass me if there is anything you'd like to trade. :)

More
21 Feb 2009 21:42 #21956 by jeb
Replied by jeb on topic Re:ROBOCOP POSTS THE RESULTS
jeb wrote:

I posted them-- they're the last post on page 5 . And yeah, I agree with the sentiment...

Folks, after checking the results , take a look at the Want Lists to see how "in demand" your unclaimed items were. Feel free to make trade offers based on that info--it gives you a better idea of your games' perceived values as well.

They're posted they're posted, they're posted. Sheesh.

More
21 Feb 2009 22:05 #21958 by Mr MOTO
Last post on Page 5! WTH! :) :)

Maybe I'll just post the remainder then as Ken's crafty way of making sure he'd get my WizWar paid off far too well for him and far too poorly for me. ;)

More
21 Feb 2009 23:41 #21966 by Not Sure
Don't worry about Ken.

He's going to spend the next 20 turns locked in a closet trying to punch the wall down.

What do you mean I can't even roll that d4!

More
23 Feb 2009 08:55 #21987 by Ken B.
Replied by Ken B. on topic Re:ROBOCOP POSTS THE RESULTS
I look forward to being extremely petty and mean to all my closest pals once Wiz-War hits the table.

More
23 Feb 2009 16:32 #22038 by Not Sure
Don't forget, "Buddy" is permanent. In that edition, I don't even think it's an Attack card.

That's an excellent way to annoy at least one person at the table.

I'm definitely busting out my Wiz-War set next game night. Heh-heh-heh.

More
25 Feb 2009 09:58 #22194 by jeb
Replied by jeb on topic Re:Leave feedback!
Games should start arriving soon, I've already gotten one. If you get the game safe and sound, you should leave some feedback in your profile or Have/Wants page to advertise the mad shipping skillz of your compatriot.

I've mentioned it in my Have/Wants page, but Mad Malthus takes care of his games--A&A: GUALDALCANAL arrived in great shape and fast as hell.

More
02 Mar 2009 21:13 #22654 by Ochobee
Replied by Ochobee on topic Re:Leave feedback!
Since people may not check my profile-

Thanks to all who shipped games my way. They all arrived safe and sound. Thanks again to Jeb for hosting!

(Thread sufficiently necro'd)

More
02 Mar 2009 21:23 #22655 by Ken B.
Replied by Ken B. on topic Re:Leave feedback!
I hereby declare MR. MOTO a trader of the highest caliber. Tiny little Wiz-War was packaged in a box big enough for Samurai Swords, with enough padding to deflect bullets. Besides some minor box damage to the bottom, this sixteen year old game is in obscenely good shape, unpunched and unblemished.

So good on you, MR. MOTO. Acheivement unlocked~!

More
02 Mar 2009 22:43 #22660 by Michael Barnes
I'm outraged. Metalface 13 sent me a copy of REEF ENCOUNTER. What the shit is going on here. Certainly I didn't choose that off the list. I guess I may as well play it. At least I don't have another marine biology themed game. And it looks pretty good. I'm still outraged though.

Ocho's box full of GBA RPG classics and BRITANNIA arrived today, well done. I've already gotten Spinrad's pile of DS games too.

Somehow I got paired up with that frakkin' skinjob Flim Flam. He got FLYING COLORS outta me.

But I'm a lazy, broke cockmongler. I still owe Ken B. his game and I'm still due to send the Other Michael Barnes a copy of NEXUS OPS since I stupidly listed it forgetting that I already traded it.

And John Culp- now here's a great trader. He sent me a DS and pile of games for that WIZARD KINGS, sort of outside the Arms Trade. The DS showed up and went with me to California, lasting about 10 hours on the battery. When I went to charge it (halfway through DAWN OF SORROW), it wouldn't charge and come to find out the crack on the hinge wasn't there when he sent it. Somehow it broke during shipping and probably ruined something inside. So John agreed to pay for half the cost of the replacement. I sent him DOMINION as a good guy trader award.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds