October 09, 2023
2451 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2654 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

F:AT Arms Trade #5 - Big Trade... RESULTS!

More
04 Jan 2011 22:05 - 10 Jan 2011 10:23 #83520 by dan daly
Shipping from Southwest Pennsylvania, zip code 15473 in the U.S.A.

I'll cover shipping within the lower 48. I'll cover first $10 of shipping cost elsewhere with the recipient paying the rest.

By Force of Arms- 3 historical wargames in 1 by Triumph Games. New condition.

Carcassonne The Princess and the Dragon- no box. Rules, tiles, a dragon meeple and a "fairy" who looks more like a grandwizard in the KKK.

Here I Stand: Deluxe Edition- Like new. Took the shrink off the box and the cards. Counters are unpunched. Read the rules and realized however awesome this game is, I just won't get to play it in my present condition of life. My loss could be your gain! This sucker is heavy and worth something so I won't be letting it go unless I get something good.

Clout: Fantasy The Goblin and Undead armies.

Viceroys + Viceroys Expansion by Task Force Games. Kind of halfway between a Gamemaster Game and a Phil Eklund Game. You get to explore, colonize, and wage war across the entire world on a period map. Very good condition.

Grand Army of the Republic by Task Force games. Punched, complete, very good condition. It's basically Axis and Allies for the American Civil War. Many have tried that, this game is one of the better attempts.

Jena 20 The GMT C3i magazine version of this Victory Point Games game. Counter are unpunched and cards are uncut. Includes the magazine and all the expansion counters/cards/etc that came with it except for the Combat Commander scenarios.

Legends of Football American football game by Triumph Games. New Condition.

Mohawk by Aulic Council games. Out of print and hard to find French and Indian wargame that is similar to A House Divided in a lot of ways. The only game I've seen with a bloody, freshly cut scalp as one of the illustrations in the rules. Very good condition.

Nemesis a hard to find take-that card game of Gladiator combat. Includes the even harder to find 3rd player expansion. SOLD! To the guy in England.

Neuroshima Hex Z-man games edition. Punched, complete, very good condition.

Rage The card game. Includes English rules.

Scan The pattern matching game.

Shattered States It's Fortress America crossed with Cosmic Encounter with a healthy dose of nuclear weapons thrown in. Complete, good condition.

Ticket to Ride Mystery Train Expansion! What's on that train? It's a mystery!! Add lots of fun to your ticket to ride all nighters with this mysterious and hard to find expansion. Should be compatible with the forthcoming when dinosaurs attack expansion but no guarantee.

Hardy Boys Book Lot A whole box load of Hardy Boys hardback books. If you're interested let me know and I can tell you the editions/volumes.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about any of the games I listed- either about the game in general or the specific copy I am listing.
Last edit: 10 Jan 2011 10:23 by dan daly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2011 22:30 #83521 by dan daly
More stuff. We'll be moving to a new house soon, so this math trade is a good opportunity to sort out crap to get rid of things that would find a better home elsewhere. Here's what came out of my tub-o-DVDs.

Pulp Action DVD Lot Includes King Kong (Peter Jackson version), The Phantom (Billy Zane version), and the Princess Bride (Fred Savage and Columbo version)

Inspiring Sports Movie DVD Lot Includes Radio (shows you can make it even if you are mentally retarded), Rudy (shows you can make it even if you are small and dumb), and Hoosiers (shows you can make it even if you're an abusive drunk)

Star Wars Movies (the GOOD ONES!) Lot Includes A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. Full screen limited edition, includes the original and digitally remastered versions.

Oorah! Marine Corps Motivational DVD Lot 2 Volume Historical Documentary set "The Story of the US Marines in World War II". Disc One covers Guam, Midway, Guadalcanal, Bougainville, and Rabaul. Disc 2 covers Saipan, Tinian, Peleliu, Iwo Jima, and Okinawa. Great for popping in while you play Combat Commander Pacific.

More
04 Jan 2011 22:32 - 04 Jan 2011 22:38 #83522 by quozl
You were not put on this Earth to "get it"!

But I hope I can trade away these RPGs.

zipcode: 98682

I'll pay $10 in shipping anywhere. That should cover everything here if I send media mail in the USA.

Battletech RPG bundle:

Mechwarrior, 2nd edition, softcover
Battletech Technical Readout 3050
Renegade Legion Fighter Briefing
Renegade Legion Centurion Vehicle Briefing
Centurion Technical Update
Renegade Legion Centurion Scenario Pack: Harbingers of Death

Teenager RPG bundle:

Teenagers From Outer Space 1st ed
and supplement: Field Trip
Star Riders (compatible with TFOS)

Fudge RPG bundle:

FUDGE Gatecrasher
FUDGE 1995 ed

Weird RPG bundle:

Pandemonium
Steeltown, Outsider Chronicles
Unknown Armies 1st ed

Heavy Gear RPG bundle:

Heavy Gear 2nd ed
and supplements:
Life on Terra Nova
Into the Badlands
Character Compendium

Palladium horror RPG bundle:

Beyond the Supernatural 1st ed
Beyond the Supernatural: Boxed Nightmares
Nightbane
Last edit: 04 Jan 2011 22:38 by quozl.

More
05 Jan 2011 22:56 #83611 by lj1983
well, my trade bait is pretty weak right now.

free shipping US, first $15 outside
from Gillette, Wyoming 82718

-DVD sets 1-4 of Futurama
Good condition. Plastic Slip cover on boxes is damaged, but the boxes, dvds and dvd cases are in good condition

-Robotech Macross Saga and Robotech Masters series. All watched and open, but in good condition. The boxes has some shelf wear from being moved, but the DVD cases are in good shape.

This is 10 DVDs of Robotech episodes, with 5 "extra feature" discs.

-Warrior Knights Crown and Glory Expansion NIS
wife bought me this for Christmas, but I've had a copy for sometime now.

More
05 Jan 2011 23:55 #83615 by san il defanso
Here's my stuff, shipping from 66219 in the US. I'll cover $10 for shipping.

Here's what I have:

NEXUS OPS - Game was new in shrink when I got it. It's in excellent condition.

TIME'S UP! - This is the original version from like 1999. I found it for two bucks at a Salvation Army store. It's complete and in good condition.

SPEARPOINT 1943 - A two-player card-based wargame. It's in very good condition.

IRONDALE - Good game that never gets played

MONTY PYTHON FLUX - Opened but unplayed

TOE TO TOE: NUK'LR COMBAT WITH THE ROOSKIES - In great condition, and includes some sleeves for the cards.

I might add more later, but here's what I have so far. Hooray!

More
06 Jan 2011 08:52 - 06 Jan 2011 09:02 #83624 by Mr. White
Shipping from Kyle, Texas 78640.
I'll can cover the first $10 shipping.

Ok, I don't have a lot of stuff left after some recent purgings, but here it is:

Iron Dragon - OOP Tom Wham crayon rail game. Opened, stickered, never played.

Micro Mutants - Opened, stickered, never played.

Bang! - New edition (with the player mats). Opened, never played.
Last edit: 06 Jan 2011 09:02 by Mr. White.

More
06 Jan 2011 12:26 - 09 Jan 2011 16:53 #83637 by SGT Dave
Also Shipping from Kyle, Texas 78640 (home of the best game group in the world -- please join us! We are desperate for players!!).
I'll cover the first $10 shipping.

Android (new in shrink -- weighs a ton)

Atlanteon (opened, played once)

Beowulf: The Legend (opened, played once)

Caveman (opened, never played)

Cranium Hoopla (opened, never played -- you know you secretly want it)

Fairy Tale (Z-man)

Hunting Party (new in shrink)

Hunting Party (opened, never played)

Lightning: War on Terror (played a few times)

Possession (new in shrink -- Satanic Party Game Fun!)

Risk (Revised Edition)--(Box lid corners split and fixed with tape. 48 Blue pieces instead of 50)

Yetisburg: Titanic Battles in History, Vol. 1 (opened, played once)

Lotta Gurps in excellent condition [set]:
GURPS Powers (4th ed. hardcover)
GURPS Banestorm (4th ed. hardcover)
GURPS Basic Set (Third Edition - Revised softcover)
GURPS Supers (2nd ed. softcover)
GURPS Compendium I (softcover)

Newly ADDED:

Modern Naval Battles: Global Warfare -- new in shrink

Train Raider -- Rare, OOP Japanese train game; I printed off English rules and cards/spaces but you will need to do some work to match up and sleeve the English with the cards, and figure some way to mark the spaces on the board short of using a sharpie, or you need to learn Japanese. A little work but... it's TRAINS WITH GUNS, MAN! I'm not going to Japan again anytime soon, so I place some value in this.

Powers and Perils RPG -- AH RPG from the 80s; box is in poor shape but the 5 rule books inside are pristine, plus there's a Banzai mini-game inside; will include the P&P table set, which includes a summary book of tables, unused pad of adventure records, GM screens and stuff.
Last edit: 09 Jan 2011 16:53 by SGT Dave. Reason: added more games

More
06 Jan 2011 19:03 - 06 Jan 2011 19:05 #83668 by allismom3
Shipping- 1st $15 from 12309

Middle Earth Quest- opened, rules read- unplayed

Hellas- 2-3 plays, along with Lifeboat(includes Cannibalism expansion)-1 play
This is the Jeff Siadek(Gorilla Games) game- not to be confused with the Z Man Lifeboats game

I may also have a Paranoia(2nd ed) box set- I'll have to dig around in the closet
Last edit: 06 Jan 2011 19:05 by allismom3.

More
07 Jan 2011 11:26 #83723 by billyz
Billy Zavos
5860 Bienville
Brossard, QC, Can
J4Z 1W4

First 15$ is on me -to anywhere

AH B-17 Queen of the Skies. Complete VGG

AH Gladiator. Opened, Partially punched, unplayed. Mint except for the rulebook which has some creasing.

Dominion. Played twice. Excellent condition.

GW 1st Space Hulk. Complete. All antennas present but not on figs. Most of the Genestealers limbs have come unglued. There is a tear along the top of the box courtesy of Canada Post. Besides that evrything is minty. Would require the trade equivalent of a blow job for me to let go.

GW Chainsaw Warrior + White Dwarf with expansion cards unpunched. VGG condition. One of the most thematic solo games ever published- anyone telling you different huffs paint.

Corruption. Described by the designer as a cross between Doris & Frank's Banana Republic and stud poker, this game casts players as construction company owners who are seeking to bribe various government officials for lucrative building contracts. Each turn, six new contracts are up for grabs, and players compete for them by placing secret bribe amounts. At the end of each round, whoever offered the most bribe money for each contract gets it. Special cards, whose backs look just like bribe cards, can alter the contest significantly, but while the bribe cards are recycled after each of the three rounds, the special cards are not.

San Juan. The better version of Puerto Rico. Excellent condition.

Munchkin. No. I'm not kidding.

Pimp: The Backhanding. Box is fucked. Mack some ho's and hand out some beatdowns. Great family fun!

More
07 Jan 2011 20:10 - 07 Jan 2011 20:12 #83823 by Sagrilarus
I'll pony up $10 per address for shipping, the rest is up to the buyer.

First, the Games. All are in excellent condition unless otherwise specified.

Panzer General Allied Assault

Arkham Horror -- the base game. I hate to lose it but my group will NEVER play it.

Elasund, The First City of Catan -- screw your euro friends to the wall with this one.

Beowulf the Legend

Through the Desert

Cleopatra and the Society of Architects (still in shrink)

Gheos -- Sorry Zev if you're reading this, but my group is just too cowardly to play it.

Richtofen's War -- Avalon Hill, appears played two or three times, good condition for its age

Stellar Conquest -- Avalon Hill, appears played once or twice, good condition for its age

Maharaja -- Avalon Hill, Britannia's sister game, unpunched, squeaky clean. Outrageously clean. You could eat off this game, and I recommend a curry.

Plus light reading:

Watchmen -- the softback compilation. Entire run wrapped in one bright yellow cover.

Iron Man -- Armor Wars all four standard comic book issues including a seriously hot red-head leading lady.

Astonishing X-Men -- Joss Whedon and John Cassaday, this is a series not to be missed for Kitty Pryde fans. All 24 issues in four softback books, excellent condition. Also included is Astonishing X-Men issue 5, Ghost Box by Ellis. More issues in that series soon to be published. I'll throw in X Men -- Nation X all four standard comic book issues. A collection of short stories by different artists and writers, some unpublished. I'll label Nation X "interesting."
Last edit: 07 Jan 2011 20:12 by Sagrilarus.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds