October 09, 2023
2488 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2689 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

F:AT Arms Trade #5 - Big Trade... RESULTS!

More
08 Jan 2011 16:59 - 11 Jan 2011 01:46 #83867 by Morpheous
Hello,

Got some extra stuff that people may be interested in. I live in Alaska and Priority mail boxes work best to ship to me :) Will ship anywhere in the USA either priority mail or Media mail for AH game Bundle I will pay the shipping.... in the USA and 10.00 towards anywhere else. Since I am paying shipping in the USA there's gotta be more value there :)

Jim Miller (Juneau Rubber Stamp)
9110 Glacier Hwy.
Juneau, Alaska 99801

(Most of these games are from my very small game store that are shrinkwrapped unplayed... they
have been on my shelve too long or have duplicates.

1) Memoir 44 Med Theater ( Memoir Expansion) This is unopened and ready to go!

2) Duel in the Dark with Early Nights Expansion Unopened

3) Lord of the Rings Sauron Expansion ( lets a real player be the bad guy... makes a tough game to win even tougher) Unplayed

4) Lord of the Rings Battlefields Expansion ( Have this myself, and haven't had a chance to play yet) Unplayed
Heard it makes the game even better....

5) Successors - Avalon Hill Version Unopened (Fun game, second copy)

6) Tigris and Euphrates Unopened ( For the lurking Euro gamers)

7) Old Avalon Hill Game Bundle (All in good shape)
Tobruk - Interesting detailed tank to tank combat... decent game for its time Unpunched!
Guns of August - probably more fun solitaire, the eastern front more fun?
Air Assult on Crete - again pretty decent game for its time
Origins - simplistic game for the doing WW2
Last edit: 11 Jan 2011 01:46 by Morpheous.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2011 11:18 - 10 Jan 2011 10:33 #83889 by MattFantastic
Matt Loter – 06812 USA, I’ll pay the first $10 to ship anywhere, and if it fits in a Med. Flat rate I’ll pay for that.

Newly added - Junta - Newer edition in the red box

Monster’s Menace America – trashy dicefest, I just don’t play it enough

Clue: The Great Museum Caper – seriously one of my favorite games, secret movement chase game. I have an extra one

Cutthroat Caverns – I have an extra of the base game

Hex Hex – Base game has been replaced for me by the Hex Hex big box

221B Baker Street - Sherlock Holmes fun! I got a second copy, still in shrink.

Advanced Squad Leader: Starter Kit #1 – solid game that I’ll never play enough

Arena Maximus - Played once

Beowulf the legend – new in shrink

Blood Feud in New York – a whole lot of plastic

Dragonriders – dragon themed race game, played a few times

Elementalis & 3 mini expansions – magic themed dice game

Munchkin & Munchkin 2, 3, 4 – Other than the end game it’s pretty fun, especially the first few times

Niagara - waterfalls and gems OH MY!

Nottingham – super thematic Robin Hood Euro…not.

Phoenicia – new in shrink

Pirates of the Spanish Main - Whole fuck ton of first edition ships/crews/etc. Some later ones in the mix too. If you really care, ask and I can tell you details

Piratissimo – silly kids pirate game, new in shrink

Power Grid – new in shrink

Risk: Transformers – has some cool stuff going on (the board moves!) but not enough that I need a 5th (or 6th?) Risk variant hanging around

Scotland Yard – I managed to get a second copy by accident, I’ll trade either a classic big face 80’s edition or the newer one that comes with a Mr. X hat (WTF?)

Scarab Lords & Minotaur Lords – Kniezia card game ala Blue Moon meets Battleline

Space Station Assault – quick spatial positioning combat card game

Sword and Skull – pirate roll and move for the kiddies

Those Pesky Humans – don’t read my review

Thunder’s Edge & Thunder’s Edge Demon Canyon expansion – good game but it’s not seeing the table time it deserves

Venus Needs Men – and you need this game!

All Video games are opened and played, complete with case and manual unless otherwise noted:

House of the Dead Overkill - Wii

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes - DS
Jam Sessions - DS
Warhammer 40k Squad Command – DS
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - DS
Children of Mana - DS

Marvel Ultimate Alliance AND Forza 2 - 360
Eternal Sonata (no case or manual) - 360
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – 360
Lord of the Rings Conquest – 360
BluBlaze: Calamity Trigger – 360
The Orange Box - 360

PS2 Games Lot:
Virtua Fighter 4, Onimusha 2 (in shrink), Dark Cloud, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Resident Evil: Outbreak

Comics:
Walking Dead 1, 2, 5 – got it in the last math trade, it rules so much I ended up getting the swanky big version
Last edit: 10 Jan 2011 10:33 by MattFantastic.

More
10 Jan 2011 10:43 #83959 by MattFantastic
Preliminary list is up.

There is some awesome stuff. Too bad I'm not trading anything awesome and likely won't get any of the gems... TRADE HARD!

More
10 Jan 2011 13:05 #83989 by Ken B.
Here's my list. I will cover shipping entirely to the continental US. I am too inept (and poor) to ship internationally.

Under the Shadow of the Dragon - OOP two-player version of Return of the Heroes, with new quests and monsters. Also serves as an expansion to the base game.

Punched by me but unplayed. Box has some slight dishing but everything else is in fantastic shape.

Senji - Game of diplomacy and conquest in feudal Japan. Lets you betray your foes by executing their grandmothers. Complete and in superb shape.

Dragon Dice - This is it...my collection. I've done a few small lots of these in previous trades and they were very popular. I traded heavily to get these but we just ended up not playing it much. Over 100 dice, with promos, monsters, a King's Die (pretty damned rare), and more. I'll update a list with a better description when I get a better inventory.

More
10 Jan 2011 13:54 #83999 by Last Alchemist
Daniel Cain
5975 Plum Hollow Dr.
Apt. 12
Ypsilanti, MI. 48197

Will ship anywhere, paying the first $15 only.

-Space Hulk (3rd Ed): This does not include any of the miniatures that came with this edition, but will include enough current Terminator models to play the game. Models have been primed. All other ocmponents are in excellent condition, except for the warping of the tiles that have been widly reported.

-Space Hulk Deathwing Expansion: Game has been played a few times. This does not come with the box for this expansion. There are no Geotiles in this either. Everything else is present and accounted for. All components in great shape.

-Space Hulk Genestealer Expansion: Game has been played a few times. This does not come with the box for this expansion. Missing (1) 3 square wide by 3 square long corridor piece. Have included extra tiles to make up for it. Everything else is present and accounted for. All components in great shape.

-Space Fleet: Game has been played a few times. All components are in great condition.

-Chopper Strike: Missing gun placements for two jeeps (which does not affect gameplay). Everything else is in good condition.

-Back to the Future Card Game: Game has been played a couple of times. All components are in excellent condition.

-The Hunger Games: Training Days: Game has been played once. All components in excellent condition.

-Shark (Flying Turtle Edition): Game has never been played.

-FaceEater: Game has been barely played once. I think there has only been a total of two shuffles to the cards.

I think I may have a few more things to throw into the trade, but it will have to wait until I get hom tonight.

Dan

More
10 Jan 2011 15:58 - 10 Jan 2011 15:59 #84014 by Morpheous
Replied by Morpheous on topic My want list...
Last edit: 10 Jan 2011 15:59 by Morpheous.

More
10 Jan 2011 18:54 #84036 by dan daly
Replied by dan daly on topic Re:My want list...
Lucky man, he already has everything he wants :)

More
10 Jan 2011 23:56 #84081 by Not Sure
Here's me, late and short-listed. Ever since I got more careful about my purchasing there's been a lot less trade-bait in the house.

Shipping from NV, 89506. I'll cover the first $11 to anywhere. (yay, medium flat-rate!)

Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear - yeah, the third copy in this trade. Mine has a split corner just like Barnes' copy. It's also missing the original rulebook, so I color-printed a copy of the "Storms of Steel" book, which is the updated system rules. The original scenario book is intact. Also includes the #5 Swamp map expansion with its scenarios. This thing is a solid box of cardboard maps and quite large, so no flat-rate boxes here.

End of the Triumvirate - Z-Man, interactive conflict euro designed for three. Excellent condition, all the components in this are either thick cardboard or wood. Punched, but flawless. Flat-rateable.

Feudal - Vintage Avalon Hill mutant chess-like game with secret setup and a modular board. 1976 edition, boxed not slipcased. One split corner on the box, a tear on front from price-tag removal, some usual shelfwear in the last 35 years. Pretty good, really. Complete except for one tiny plastic gadget to hold the screen in place during setup (I have 3 instead of all 4). Flat-rateable.

More
11 Jan 2011 13:48 - 16 Jan 2011 08:39 #84177 by Rliyen
Let the Three Storms strike me down for being a bit late. Work's been heinous.

$10 cover for shipping. Will ship anywhere.

Axis & Allies 1942 – Shrinkwrapped

Demonworld – Core set, opened but in excellent condition.

Dragon Hordes – Complete book with cardboard minis still attached.

Dragon Master – Picked up from Ebay 10 years ago. Seen a lot of play. I have pictures of the cards in my gallery at TOS.

Monsters! - In excellent condition, played a handful of times.

Rage – This is my entire collection. Includes limited (one foil of the Gaia past life), Wyrm, and Rage in the Amazon sets. About two boxes worth.

Risk: Transformers: still in shrink.

Hammer’s Slammers – In good condition. Previous owner tried to make a Gundam variant, so’s there is writing on the back of some of the counters. Complete.

Spawn: the Game – aka the only decent thing out of Macfarlane’s head. Played a handful of times. Complete.

Under the Shadow of the Dragon – Opened and looked over. Never played.

Dark Horizon: Escape – in great condition, with some of the minis already painted by me.

Highlander: TCG – very good condition. Mostly decks and basic boosters.
Last edit: 16 Jan 2011 08:39 by Rliyen. Reason: Wipe address

More
11 Jan 2011 17:27 - 11 Jan 2011 17:29 #84220 by Almalik
Curse you Rliyen! for adding crazy old hex/miniature rule systems.

/roots through closets for games to list.

oh, and is that Dragon Master by Milton Bradley, or Dragon Masters by GW?
Last edit: 11 Jan 2011 17:29 by Almalik.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds