Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Use the stickied threads for short updates.

Please start new threads in the appropriate category for mini-session reports, discussions of specific games or other discussion starting posts.

TOPIC: What PROJECTS are you working on?

What PROJECTS are you working on? 22 Apr 2017 08:39 #246932

I'm putting the finishing touches on my album. Final mixes and mastering and then it's off to CD Baby to get 100 made. My Kickstarter was successful so I should only have to shell out a couple bucks of my own.
MWChapel wrote: Euro's are trying to bring gaming to the level of competitive sports. Competition based on skill outweighs the basic theme driven escapism. Sport over entertainment.

Jeb wrote: If...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cranberries

What PROJECTS are you working on? 22 Apr 2017 09:30 #246933

stormseeker75 wrote:
I'm putting the finishing touches on my album. Final mixes and mastering and then it's off to CD Baby to get 100 made. My Kickstarter was successful so I should only have to shell out a couple bucks of my own.

The chapter on Derek Sivers (found of CD Baby) in Tim Ferriss' book "Tools for Powerful Titans Who are Really Rich" (or something like that) is really interesting. He's a weird and fascinating guy.
  • cranberries
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 849

What PROJECTS are you working on? 22 Apr 2017 09:33 #246934

wadenels wrote:
Basement is coming along; still a bunch of small things and one big thing (laundry/utility room) to go. But the living area, gaming area, and bar are in place so I'm pretty enthusiastic about that. We used to have our games up in a little bedroom and gamed at the kitchen table, which meant longer or campaign games either had to be finished or packed away unfinished. Now once I get a table in stuff can stay set up if needed.

Every time I try attach some pics to this post I get a 404 on Submit, so here's an Imgur gallery.

computer, enhance:

boardgame_collection.jpg

Battleball!
  • cranberries
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 849
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Barney
Moderators: Jackwraith, Mad Dog, wadenels
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds