Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Use the stickied threads for short updates.

Please start new threads in the appropriate category for mini-session reports, discussions of specific games or other discussion starting posts.
  • Page:

TOPIC: What ANIME are you watching?

What ANIME are you watching? 22 May 2017 21:31 #248879

JEM wrote:
I think I watched one episode of Code Geass, but it didn't stick. I'm giving Black Lagoon a shot currently.

Really, you should finish it! Before it ends you'll be torn apart, and shed manly tears! Try to endure the first few episodes to get to the pseudo-tactical-stuff, crazy strategy-vs-tactic combat, over-the-top characters, and just the most gut-wrenching plots.
  • Sevej
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 672
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What ANIME are you watching? 23 May 2017 07:10 #248888

Sevej wrote:
JEM wrote:
I think I watched one episode of Code Geass, but it didn't stick. I'm giving Black Lagoon a shot currently.

Really, you should finish it! Before it ends you'll be torn apart, and shed manly tears! Try to endure the first few episodes to get to the pseudo-tactical-stuff, crazy strategy-vs-tactic combat, over-the-top characters, and just the most gut-wrenching plots.

No doubt. I'm just with Barnes on the whole not being invested in young student protagonists, so that will take some getting past. I watched one episode of that high school zombie show and felt the same.
  • JEM
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 582

What ANIME are you watching? 24 May 2017 10:56 #248991

I guess I'm about 10 episodes into Titan now and not sure I'm going on.
I think the Titans are pretty creepy and the concept as a whole is interesting. Like Jem said though, there's a lot of crying and staring on end. Now it seems like what was the main character can now turn into a Titan? I dunno.
  • Mr. White
  • D12
  • Thank you received: 2322
Life & Death & An American Chainsaw

What ANIME are you watching? 24 May 2017 18:38 #249050

Ha, yeah, it seems like most of AoT is some teenager staring in shock.
  • Michael Barnes
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Mountebank
  • Thank you received: 6065

What ANIME are you watching? 24 May 2017 21:39 #249057

Mr. White wrote:
I guess I'm about 10 episodes into Titan now and not sure I'm going on.
I think the Titans are pretty creepy and the concept as a whole is interesting. Like Jem said though, there's a lot of crying and staring on end. Now it seems like what was the main character can now turn into a Titan? I dunno.
I have read the first 16 or so volumes of the manga and it has a tendency to get like Lost where for each mystery that is resolved, 3 more are added. However I love the aesthetic so much I keep buying a couple of volumes a year.
  • Page:
Moderators: Jackwraith, Mad Dog, wadenels
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds