October 09, 2023
2218 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2438 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× A place to talk about stuff that doesn't belong anywhere else.

Find the source of this text and win a prize!

More
23 Jun 2017 20:26 #250364 by Cranberries
This student is plagiarizing, but I can't find the source. A minor prize to the first person to identify the source.

Grayton Beach State Park Description
Each one of us has a site that they regard highly. I have had chances to visit different beach parks in the state of California, but Grayton Beach State Park is ‘second to none’ in terms of experience and the adventure that the park provides. Located in Florida, the park provides one of the best experiences and mind relaxing tranquillity, which may make a lioness play with a zebra in enjoyment forgetting that it is prey. During last year’s summer period, I was relaxing with my friends who suggested that we vote and make a choice of a beach we would spend our time for a weekend. Surprisingly, my preferred beach was selected, and we went out hoping to get the best experience. Strolling, swimming, sunbathing, and surfing are some of the adventures that the park provides to visitors.
The hoteliers and visitors rank Grayton Beach Park among the best and pristine beaches around the world because of the environmental friendly weather and the chances offered to explore different feelings. I have a feeling that they are wrong in some aspects, instead of ranking it among the beaches; they should rank it alongside heaven or space set-ups. There are cabins located around the park to allow visitors to feel at home and plan for their activities with ease. Different people undertake different activities depending on their wishes. As cool as a cucumber, the waters along the beach tempt one to go out swimming. At midday, there is a sensation that makes many people get out of their cabins and explore the 2,000 acres beach. An experience will always linger in mind like the first kiss one ever had.
The Grayton Beach Park features boat ramp that provides visitors with ease access to the lake’s brackish waters. There is an opportunity for an individual to do freshwater fishing or saltwater fishing depending on the preferences. We could not have had a better experience than the experience of paddling a canoe on the scenic Western Lake and getting a closer look at the salt marsh ecosystem.
A nature trail winds through the coastal forest mixing with different salt winds was an enjoyment that I could not hide. Nature is an experience that each should aspire to have, and Grayton Beach Park provides one with the experience needed for a holiday or a natural adventure. One could see hikers and bicyclists along the trails throughout the pine flat woods indicating the different things that visitors can plan to do during a visit to the beach. Life is an adventure, and one can vividly see the different preferences of different people from the higher places along the beach.
It is common for one to assume that the beach park is free and open to the public but stay prepared to part with a fortune because of the temptations to try different activities such as surfing, dining, cabin accommodations, and paddling on kayaks. Any individual with an aspiration to have the best experience in life and weather for summer should try Grayton Beach Park.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2017 20:48 - 23 Jun 2017 20:49 #250365 by repoman
Woops..thought I had something pertinent to say. I was wrong...but I want that prize
Last edit: 23 Jun 2017 20:49 by repoman.

More
23 Jun 2017 20:56 - 23 Jun 2017 20:57 #250367 by repoman
"The Grayton Beach Park features boat ramp that provides visitors with ease access to the lake’s brackish waters. There is an opportunity for an individual to do freshwater fishing or saltwater fishing depending on the preferences. We could not have had a better experience than the experience of paddling a canoe on the scenic Western Lake and getting a closer look at the salt marsh ecosystem."

This bit is lifted and altered from www.floridastateparks.org/park/Grayton-Beach

The nearly 2,000-acre park features a boat ramp that provides access to the lake's brackish waters for both freshwater and saltwater fishing. Visitors can paddle a canoe, paddle board or kayak on scenic Western Lake to get a closer look at a salt marsh ecosystem
Last edit: 23 Jun 2017 20:57 by repoman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cranberries

More
23 Jun 2017 21:01 #250368 by gversace
At least some looks similar to this: beachtraveldestinations.com/best-beaches-of-the-emerald-coast/ or this 30agetaway.com/state-parks.html (which seem to have copied from each other)

More
23 Jun 2017 22:24 #250370 by jeb
Yeah, these read like Yelp! reviews of the beach, I was checking there, as I think Yelp uses robots.txt to hide from search engines.

More
24 Jun 2017 08:27 #250373 by Cranberries

repoman wrote: "The Grayton Beach Park features boat ramp that provides visitors with ease access to the lake’s brackish waters. There is an opportunity for an individual to do freshwater fishing or saltwater fishing depending on the preferences. We could not have had a better experience than the experience of paddling a canoe on the scenic Western Lake and getting a closer look at the salt marsh ecosystem."

This bit is lifted and altered from www.floridastateparks.org/park/Grayton-Beach

The nearly 2,000-acre park features a boat ramp that provides access to the lake's brackish waters for both freshwater and saltwater fishing. Visitors can paddle a canoe, paddle board or kayak on scenic Western Lake to get a closer look at a salt marsh ecosystem

Winner winner chicken dinner! PM me your mailing address.

More
24 Jun 2017 08:35 #250374 by repoman
Attachments:

More
24 Jun 2017 12:17 #250376 by Black Barney
How old is the offending student?

More
24 Jun 2017 18:24 #250387 by Cranberries
Probably nineteen. From the Middle East.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Barney

More
24 Jun 2017 22:32 #250391 by Cranberries
Ok, try this one. Much, much tougher:

Engh-1010
The Subway Station

As I stood in the middle of the alley leading to the subway station, I gradually appreciated the place. Probably, I began to enjoy being in the place. First, the lighting in the subway station grabbed my attention: minute light bulbs were placed in a row, without screens, orange in color but now covered with filth. The bulbs protruded towards the wide pitch dark mouth of the tunnel like a bolt hole in an unrestrained coal mine. Then I keenly examined the walls and ceilings as I made my way to the subway station. They were all worn out. I wondered whether these were the same as the pictures my dad has in his album of this subway station during its launch. Had the years taken a toll on them or the rail users are to blame? The discolored paint was peeling off the ceiling just like scabs from an old wound. The yellow undersurface of the walls was rapidly revealing as the gray paint fell off. The once white lavatory tiles were now encrusted with sooth, stained with remains of a dirty kind of liquid. The liquid could be a mixture of atmospheric humidity and smog. Also, it could easily be a careless attempt to clean them using cold water. I allow my eyes to assess the floor beneath my feet. The disgusting brown floor had dark stains upon it. After a closer scrutiny, the stains can be dry chewing gum or stale oil. However, some of these black stains are a result of some worse defilement. These stains create an image of the corridor of a condemned building in the slums.

My eyes land on the tracks which turn out to be the only clean objects in the entire place. The two glittering steel-made rails extended from patches of darkness to similar spots. Below them is a significant mass of frozen oil, an assortment of cigarette packets, shredded pieces of old newspapers, numerous puddles of suspicious liquid, and debris from the street above. Soon the commuters start filling the waiting bay just after an enormous hoot rents the air. Before I turn and look in the direction of the sound, I hear the locomotive screeched to a halt behind me. The train stretches into the tunnel like an enormous snake. Its head glared its huge headlights on the rails ahead as if it reluctantly made this sudden stop. The cabin crew, immaculately dressed in crimson suits, helps the alighting commuters onto the wooden floor adjacent to the tracks. The other travelers who have gathered at the train’s entrance door are impatient. Maybe some of them are rushing to their workplaces, or schools, or to meet persons of importance somewhere. They talk in synchronized hushed tones that leave me perplexed; do all these people know each other or there is a particular topic whenever one enters a train here? Well, maybe I should move closer to find out. Alas! The train tugs along its carriages just as I saunter towards the train’s entrance. I manage to see its metallic wheels as they roll on the rails to propel the locomotive forward.

More
24 Jun 2017 22:42 - 24 Jun 2017 22:44 #250393 by Cranberries
Never mind, I found it. This cheat is busted.

www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=hyp...+worse+defilement%22

"Some Worse Defilement" would be a good album name.
Last edit: 24 Jun 2017 22:44 by Cranberries.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds