Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Use the stickied threads for short updates.

Please start new threads in the appropriate category for mini-session reports, discussions of specific games or other discussion starting posts.

TOPIC: Claustrophobia

Claustrophobia 28 Jul 2017 12:34 #251788

Due to my small group getting smaller I'm looking at getting a few more medium length 2-player games and was recommended Claustrophobia. What's everyone's opinion on it and does anyone know if it is due a reprint, if not anyone in Europe know of copies available trade or sale (not interested in people/places asking silly prices for it 'cos it's OOP, just want to play it not worship it) ?
  • Southernman
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D10
  • Eat Steel !
  • Thank you received: 363
Konieczkarian
F:ATies 'Spawn of Ameritrash' Worldwide Map: maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe...7e41fde832d5ff51&z=2
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Claustrophobia 28 Jul 2017 12:37 #251789

It's really highly regarded around here, I think. IIRC, people always talked about how it was an overlord vs. players that actually worked, with both sides interesting and competitive?
  • Gary Sax
  • D20
  • Thank you received: 2432

Claustrophobia 29 Jul 2017 19:37 #251821

I regard it highly even though I haven't played it in a few years.
It ranks up there with space hulk.
However, I'm not a huge fan of the expansions. They work and are nice, but the base is all you need. There is a ton of replayability in that box alone. I still haven't played through all the scenarios.

With Helldorado dead, I doubt a reprint is likely even though helldorado being in print should be necessary for Claus to be in print.
  • Colorcrayons
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D6
  • Thank you received: 754
The following user(s) said Thank You: Southernman, Frohike
Moderators: Jackwraith, Mad Dog, wadenels
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds