Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Use the stickied threads for short updates.

Please start new threads in the appropriate category for mini-session reports, discussions of specific games or other discussion starting posts.

TOPIC: What VIDEO GAME(s) have you been playing?

What VIDEO GAME(s) have you been playing? 16 Feb 2017 11:00 #244036

Surprised at the games coming out that I want to play---For Honor looks great, Nioh looks like something I'd be interested in, and Yakuza 0 looks surprisingly cool.
  • Gary Sax
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D12
  • Thank you received: 2121
Last Edit: 16 Feb 2017 15:39 by Gary Sax.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeb

What VIDEO GAME(s) have you been playing? 16 Feb 2017 12:09 #244039

I've been enjoyin WATCH DOGS 2, which was like $40 on PS Store the other day, and it's a great title at that price. Huge sandbox environment, and I mean HUGE. I was really impressed with my drive from Marin to SF to meet with my fellow hackers! We hack things. The storyline is pretty funny what with all the hacking, but what can you do? Trying to keep it nonlethal, and I think it's working so far, but I am seriously ganking some dudes with my yoyo thing and they might be dead.
  • jeb
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D10
  • Thank you received: 1762
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax

What VIDEO GAME(s) have you been playing? 16 Feb 2017 13:48 #244047

I haven't been playing VGs at all. I need to finish my Dishonored re-play. I just haven't been in a gaming mood lately.

Wasting $30 on GTAV really bummed me out, especially since I should have known better. I kind of want to get Doom and will probably get Dishonored 2, but honestly laying on the sofa reading old copies of Fortean Times has been far more appealing lately.
  • Legomancer
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 1604

What VIDEO GAME(s) have you been playing? 16 Feb 2017 16:04 #244064

Played the first (of two) spotter mission in Sniper Elite 4 with my friend. I was the sniper, he was the spotter. He runs around on the ground while I navigate various mountain paths. He tags enemies and objectives, I keep him alive. It was fantastic, and took us 2 hours to complete. This game does not disappoint.
  • hotseatgames
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D10
  • Thank you received: 1118
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax
Moderators: Jackwraith, Mad Dog, wadenels
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds