October 09, 2023
2449 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2649 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× A place to talk about stuff that doesn't belong anywhere else.

Wear it proudly

More
26 Dec 2012 02:25 #140269 by Dr. Mabuse
Replied by Dr. Mabuse on topic Re: Wear it proudly

KingPut wrote:

dysjunct wrote: I have four free microbadge coupons I'll give out to any F:AT readers (or lurkers) who lack the official badge. PM me for the code.

Ditto Dysjunct. I have enough micobadges to last a lifetime. PM me for the code.

Same goes for me too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Dec 2012 17:02 #140293 by phandec
Replied by phandec on topic Re: Wear it proudly
As one of said lurkers, I made sure just now to pick one up. But I'm not taking any of your damned charity! I used one of my own codes. I didn't want to take any opportunities away from the other lurkers, after all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ubarose, jeb, wadenels

More
26 Dec 2012 19:20 #140299 by ChristopherMD
Replied by ChristopherMD on topic Re: Wear it proudly
GO LURKERS!

More
26 Dec 2012 19:24 #140301 by Cranberries
Replied by Cranberries on topic Re: Wear it proudly

KingPut wrote:

dysjunct wrote: I have four free microbadge coupons I'll give out to any F:AT readers (or lurkers) who lack the official badge. PM me for the code.

Ditto Dysjunct. I have enough micobadges to last a lifetime. PM me for the code.

We have microbadges?

More
26 Dec 2012 21:02 #140305 by repoman
Replied by repoman on topic Re: Wear it proudly
Microbadges? Microbadges? We ain't got no microbadges! We don't need no microbadges! I don't have to show you any sticking microbadges!

The following user(s) said Thank You: jeb

More
27 Dec 2012 07:53 #140319 by Matt Thrower
Replied by Matt Thrower on topic Re: Wear it proudly
Remember that in a a little while I shall br compiling my usual list of AT stats based on the AT fan microbadge. So if you want your ratings included, be sure to get one now with their great free offers. I also have codes for PMs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dysjunct

More
27 Dec 2012 18:01 #140323 by wadenels
Replied by wadenels on topic Re: Wear it proudly

MattDP wrote: Remember that in a a little while I shall br compiling my usual list of AT stats based on the AT fan microbadge. So if you want your ratings included, be sure to get one now with their great free offers. I also have codes for PMs.

Aren't there several AT microbadges? There's "FA" (which I have), "AT", and the nuclear bomb one (which I also have). Do you count them all, or lump "AT" together with the "bomb", or are you looking at them individually?

More
27 Dec 2012 19:57 #140324 by QPCloudy
Replied by QPCloudy on topic Re: Wear it proudly

wadenels wrote:

MattDP wrote: Remember that in a a little while I shall br compiling my usual list of AT stats based on the AT fan microbadge. So if you want your ratings included, be sure to get one now with their great free offers. I also have codes for PMs.

Aren't there several AT microbadges? There's "FA" (which I have), "AT", and the nuclear bomb one (which I also have). Do you count them all, or lump "AT" together with the "bomb", or are you looking at them individually?

I also only use the FA badge.

More
27 Dec 2012 20:12 - 27 Dec 2012 20:13 #140325 by Matt Thrower
Replied by Matt Thrower on topic Re: Wear it proudly

wadenels wrote:

The ratings I compile are based on the three "AT fan" microbadges: the "AT" symbol, the mushroom cloud and the man waving the gun (who I believe is Ash from the evil dead). If you have one or more of those, your ratings will be counted.

The FA (Fortress: Amertriash) fan badge is NOT counted. This is because I know there are several people who hold one who aren't actually fans of the genre: they just enjoy the writing and the community here. This site might have an AT focus but it does - and was always meant to - reach much more widely than that. So it makes sense not to include the FA badge in the ratings of AT fans,

So if you've got an FA badge but not an AT one, and want your ratings counted, be sure to avail yourself of one of the offered codes. I still have two left.
Last edit: 27 Dec 2012 20:13 by Matt Thrower.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wadenels

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds