October 09, 2023
2488 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2689 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× A place to talk about stuff that doesn't belong anywhere else.

Own up, ungrateful b*tches!!! Satan's been to town

More
04 Jan 2015 18:29 #194023 by DukeofChutney
The postman Satan has left a calling card. Will go pick up tomorrow hopefully.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2015 13:05 #194092 by DukeofChutney

Whats this? A parcel, all the way from the USA. Wait? My Satanic cat likes it? Evil must lie within, begone foul demons!

Some preparation is required, a 10 foot pole, a bucket of water, a canister or petrol on standby, and a mallet just in case its not entirely dead yet.

Also I need some protection, Satan must not be taken lightly. Particularly since he paid $66 to post it.

Nothing good can come from Cleveland

A Talisman expansion!?

O' cruel fate! Tis not talisman the dragon

Whats this note...

Cheerio! Fancy a Fag? Wot?

-some teeth joke-
-something about your dreadful cuisine-

Some americana is enclosed to bind you inexorably to the rampant soullessness of those people!

Try to learn baseball from this simulator, or perhaps this book about Englands dickishness is your fancy.

Ahhh, Satan is a colonist.

The 'gifts'

some light reading on a little tiff we had in days gone by.

A game about an inferior cricket imitation.

How is Perry Rhodan and why does he have a cosmos 2 player game?

Zombie in my pocket, in an Ipad case. Ahh this is an allegory about the nature of consumerism.

VPGs States of Siege, Israel independance. Satans current political views are present i see.

There are a ton of these plastic punch out cards for making little ship standees for some sort of game.

A cool comic on fighting

And then a ton of random crap. Satan saw fit to post a battery (for the baseball game) across the atlantic, loads of random counters and some little plastic spaceships.

Thanks Satan
The following user(s) said Thank You: jur, Dr. Mabuse, rocketkiwi, Columbob, san il defanso

More
05 Jan 2015 13:13 - 05 Jan 2015 13:30 #194095 by jeb
Inspected! Always a good sign, means most of the raw hell was released after His Weathered Seal was broken. Sad for that inspector, though, but I guess being drained by a succubus has its upsides.

A game I have never heard of, RUTHENIA, but Satan knows all, and has provided me Jewish protagonists! It features the Khazars as a playable side! Note also the suffused hell packing material, which I am pretty sure is half-asbestos, half typhus. My kids have black lung now.

These notes from Old Scratch are the best. This person gets it--Secret Satan is not about coming out ahead or breaking even, it is about having a good time and working that theme. He's even trying to cloud the historical record! That tower at Bavel was a testament to our vanity you silly angel.

O frabjous day! CAR WARS! Again, the note kills it. Plus an expansion--this game looks insane. Ain't nobody got time for this, Devil! ps: I am singing "Baby, It's Cold Outside" (a la Johnny Mercer).

Ooh, thy sting! A copy of AYE, DARK OVERLORD! I pray to Jesus, Buddha, that Sky Coyote thing, all the gods that I don't ever have to play a story-telling game where I get points based on some subjective bullshit metric. Issues! Childhood issues! Thank you Dark Lord for reminding me of failures decades old.
[img][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6mpRG-CAAASqiG.jpg[/img]

My son, the untainted one, the youngest, was present during the unveiling. I thought his innocence would protect me from Satan's alluring embrace--instead, it seems I have turned him over to The Morning Star. He no longer eats his veggies and has been requesting to watch CAILLOU.

Hail Satan!
Last edit: 05 Jan 2015 13:30 by jeb.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ubarose, jur, Ska_baron, Dr. Mabuse, Columbob, san il defanso, DukeofChutney

More
05 Jan 2015 15:23 #194139 by Secret Satan
433, you should know that you could always try and chase down the expansion to Carabande. That said, even I, in all my infernal powers, was not able to track that one down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 433

More
05 Jan 2015 18:57 #194181 by Not Sure
Car Wars has shown up twice this year. Hail Satan!

(I had that arena, I'm pretty sure it was the one with the jumps in the center...)

The Mattel Baseball posted to the UK is a touch of demented genius.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rliyen, Secret Satan

More
05 Jan 2015 21:53 #194190 by DukeofChutney
i've tried playing the baseball game. I believe it is impossible to hit the ball. Is this what baseball is like?

More
05 Jan 2015 21:55 #194191 by san il defanso
It is if you're Nick Swisher.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stormseeker75, SuperflyPete

More
06 Jan 2015 09:35 #194223 by SuperflyPete

DukeofChutney wrote: i've tried playing the baseball game. I believe it is impossible to hit the ball. Is this what baseball is like?

Baseball is the game that Cricket would be if the players were better, smarter, faster, and using steroids.

More
06 Jan 2015 09:46 #194224 by VonTush

DukeofChutney wrote: i've tried playing the baseball game. I believe it is impossible to hit the ball. Is this what baseball is like?

They way I've always thought about baseball (at least the hitting side) is you're considered to have had a GREAT year by doing something you're paid to do 1/3rd of the time. I'd love to be able to get by with a 33% success rate at my work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stormseeker75, wadenels

More
10 Jan 2015 12:09 - 10 Jan 2015 12:10 #194724 by Space Ghost
Trying to get images to work
Last edit: 10 Jan 2015 12:10 by Space Ghost.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds