October 09, 2023
2288 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2504 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× A place to talk about stuff that doesn't belong anywhere else.

Happy Holidays F:AT

More
24 Dec 2014 15:53 #193300 by Hex Sinister
Hope everybody has a nice season. Try not to lose your sanity and/or fatigue all your chits if you know what I'm sayin. Peace to all.

-Mike
The following user(s) said Thank You: bfkiller, Dr. Mabuse, Sagrilarus, OldHippy, repoman, drewcula, Pugnax555

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Dec 2014 21:46 #193305 by Michael Barnes
Having a great Christmas Eve...played Smash Bros a bunch with the kids earlier, bought some presents for the dogs, just ate a bunch of junk from Trader Joe's while watching the Pee Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special (featuring Grace Jones, Cher, and Oprah Winfrey"...already cried over the annual playing of "Fairytale of New York"...going to do the Santa thing here in a bit with Christmas Vacation on (another Barnes family tradition).

Have a good one you guys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: OldHippy

More
24 Dec 2014 22:12 #193306 by jeb
Replied by jeb on topic Re: Happy Holidays F:AT
We wrapped up Chanukah here last night, getting our SUPER SMASH BROS OH MY GOD IS THIS THE REAL NAME FOR WII U on. That game is a riot. If you haven't given the gift of Smash this year, look deep into your black heart.

Going to take advantage of the laughably low traffic to head go tubing up at Mountain High.

Stay safe everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: OldHippy

More
25 Dec 2014 00:44 #193307 by Sagrilarus
Replied by Sagrilarus on topic Re: Happy Holidays F:AT
Setup complete by 12:15 this year. Merry Christmas to all.

S.

More
25 Dec 2014 01:12 - 25 Dec 2014 11:47 #193308 by Dr. Mabuse
Replied by Dr. Mabuse on topic Re: Happy Holidays F:AT
Prezzies were unwrapped tonight (some European tradition that still after 20 years I'm not used to)and stockings set-up for tomorrow morning.

Queued up SalSoul Orchestra's Christmas album for tomorrow morning (a Santiago household tradition, for real).

Happy Holidays All!

s
Last edit: 25 Dec 2014 11:47 by Dr. Mabuse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bfkiller, Hatchling, OldHippy

More
25 Dec 2014 02:56 - 25 Dec 2014 02:58 #193310 by ThirstyMan
Replied by ThirstyMan on topic Re: Happy Holidays F:AT
Deck the halls with Newton's balls, tra la la la laa la la la la

IT'S CHRIIIISTMAS as Noddy Holder would say.

We don't do Christmas here, not because we are atheist (we are) but because we don't have any kids here and, more importantly, we are lazy. However, that doesn't mean I won't mortally embarrass my wife by constantly saying 'Where have you hidden my present?' in the voice of a whiney child, all day long.

I am cooking today (very rare, as anyone with a Russian wife will tell you). It's gonna be roast beef (turkey is a bit too boring) and tatties, horse radish, 2 veg and Bisto gravy (dark gravy, not that white sauce you Americans call gravy) followed by a smuggled in Christmas Pudding with brandy butter and a bottle of Glenmorangie for me to drink (which took forever to smuggle in 1/3 of a bottle at a time). Tanya wanted to do breakfast so it's bacon, sausage, eggs and beans (in a true British tradition).

So, Happy Christmas/Festivus/NewtonDay or whatever god you subscribe to. Get drunk like me and celebrate humanity/peace/sex.
Last edit: 25 Dec 2014 02:58 by ThirstyMan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bfkiller, Dr. Mabuse

More
25 Dec 2014 03:12 #193311 by bomber
Replied by bomber on topic Re: Happy Holidays F:AT
Merry Christmas, and woo hoo it started snowing TODAY. awesome
The following user(s) said Thank You: scissors

More
25 Dec 2014 03:49 #193312 by scissors
Replied by scissors on topic Re: Happy Holidays F:AT
Merry Christmas everyone! No snow in Prague but otherwise as beautiful a Christmas Eve as could be.

More
25 Dec 2014 04:27 #193313 by repoman
Replied by repoman on topic Re: Happy Holidays F:AT
That's some Christmas album you got there, Doc. Feel like I should top my tree with a disco ball now! :)

No big present exchange this year. Unstable job situation prevents that. Although I got Peggy, my wife, a big bag of cheese! No it's not a bad thing. She loves cheese and this is the good stuff from the closest cheese monger about 50 miles away.

We are trying some new stuff this year. A Christmas Brunch rather than a big evening meal and a trip to the movies this afternoon. Too bad we are going to see a Tim Burton movie. I hate Tim Burton.

So Merry Christmas to you all. Hope Santa brought you at least one toy this year. Packages of socks and a sweater are nice but we all need to stay young a little bit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bfkiller, Dr. Mabuse

More
25 Dec 2014 07:04 #193314 by stormseeker75
It's Christmas morning and I am up early. My doggies are on the couch with me whilst I watch Wrestlemania IV and wait for my girlfriend to wake up.

This is an odd Christmas for me with the big changes in my life this year. I'm trying to make the best of it and work my way through. So far so good.

Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate. Enjoy the day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax, bfkiller, Dr. Mabuse, Sagrilarus

More
25 Dec 2014 11:29 #193316 by Matt Thrower
Everyone got Nerf guns this Christmas. I've spent the day drunkenly hunting down my daughters, and getting shot in the arse in return. It's been amazing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bfkiller, Dr. Mabuse, OldHippy

More
25 Dec 2014 13:35 #193318 by OldHippy
Replied by OldHippy on topic Re: Happy Holidays F:AT
I'm wearing my new Bayonetta hoodie, playing "Paw Patrol" with my son and drinking Baileys and coffee... Life is good!

Love to all, enjoy your family.

More
25 Dec 2014 17:18 #193319 by Gary Sax
Replied by Gary Sax on topic Re: Happy Holidays F:AT
Having no family and just doing friends has been good to us this Christmas. Crazy how privileged we are. I just wish the dog hadn't woken up scary sick. Now we have to decide whether he goes to the emergency vet or whether he can hang on until tomorrow morning with the normal vet.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds