October 09, 2023
2550 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2746 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Talk about the latest and greatest AT, and the Classics.

[PbF] Funnel World!

More
12 Dec 2013 12:54 #167596 by Da Bid Dabid
Just quick clarification. I think Steini only has a knife not an Axe, did I get one somewhere I missed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Dec 2013 15:00 #167626 by Jason Lutes
Replied by Jason Lutes on topic Re: [PbF] Funnel World!

Da Bid Dabid wrote: Just quick clarification. I think Steini only has a knife not an Axe, did I get one somewhere I missed?

You are correct, sir! Post has been edited. Thanks for pointing that out.

More
12 Dec 2013 16:18 - 12 Dec 2013 16:18 #167636 by DukeofChutney
Brother Thunke

I address Hafle and Valga, and Thorgana, whilst scanning my eyes around. "I saw him, he, or she, was not one of us. Went behind that Altar over there, where Steini is." I point in the direction of the Altar and limp forward attempting to look heroic using my staff as support.

Ligri

I gawp at the shinny object. My father once made a similar emblem out of copper for a wandering monk. Looking at it reminds me of him. I suddenly get lonesome and long to find him. I look around for a high point in the ruins that i can climb too. Perhaps i will be able to find him from there.
Last edit: 12 Dec 2013 16:18 by DukeofChutney.

More
15 Dec 2013 13:45 - 15 Dec 2013 17:48 #167885 by Gary Sax
Replied by Gary Sax on topic Re: [PbF] Funnel World!
Jorda

I will pick up the hammer locket/pendant and pocket it, after mentioning it to Arkif and Ligri. I will be keeping my eyes out for where this hammer came from---perhaps a keyhole or slot.
Last edit: 15 Dec 2013 17:48 by Gary Sax.

More
15 Dec 2013 15:36 #167888 by Da Bid Dabid
Gonna be pretty busy till post Christmas but I'll try to hop in from time to time to keep things moving.

Steini
Resisting the urge to quickly pursue the stranger I holler at my trailing companions, "Anybody have something to light this path? Maybe we should regroup with the others if we're not gonna barrel after whatever that was?"

Gera
With a bit of disappointment I ponder my lack of luck... well I guess that's why I run a bar and not work the mines. I stand near Arkif waiting to follow his lead.

More
15 Dec 2013 22:35 #167899 by Jason Lutes

Da Bid Dabid wrote: Gonna be pretty busy till post Christmas but I'll try to hop in from time to time to keep things moving.

No worries -- things appear to be slowing down, and I imagine that will continue through the holidays.

More
16 Dec 2013 11:49 #167945 by metalface13
Replied by metalface13 on topic Re: [PbF] Funnel World!
Othilde
Unable to understand what's going on around me, I shuffle off from the pack to do what I naturally do best: rummaging and foraging.

More
30 Dec 2013 11:24 #168737 by Jason Lutes
Brother Thunke, Hafle, Valga, Thorgana, and Steini
Moving at the monk's hobbled pace, you make your way around to the altar. Steini indicates an opening in the floor that contains a narrow stone stairway. A set of deeply worn stairs descends into darkness.

What do you do?

Ligri
A quick survey of the surroundings tells you that the highest points would be atop the tallest of the the columns in the midst of the ruins, or higher on the mountain slope above. Of the two, the column would be harder to scale.

What do you do?

Othilde
You break from the rest of the group, looking for anything unusual or edible amongst the stones, lava, and yellow grass. Your eyes quickly catch on something about twenty feet away—something familiar. You move closer and see that it is indeed a human ribcage. Poking around it, you find most of the rest of a skeleton, the bones disconnected and scattered over a small area.

All of the bones, including the ribcage, are blackened as if they had been recovered from fire. The skull is charred such that when you tap it with your foot, it breaks apart like a piece of fractured pottery.

What do you do?

Fride, Arkif, Gera, Gerdga, Jorda, Gunnva, Etirr, Gudfu, Illdauga
"Arkif!" shouts Fride the oxherd, coming into view at the rear of the main group. "Ah! There you are!"

She approaches the group. Everyone mills about in the general vicinity of the constable.

What do you do?

Salbja
The underbrush rustles again, and as you turn to look the brambles part, revealing a robed man, poised to emerge.

Definitely not Solvi.

The man freezes when he sees you, either surprised that you are there at all, or surprised that you are holding an axe in your hands.

What do you do?

More
01 Jan 2014 11:11 #168881 by DukeofChutney
Brother Thunke

I must persevere and lead this rabble for the glory of Fodar. I begin to descend the steps. "No wicked miscreants will evade us," is my rallying call.

Ligri

I've always loved climbing, but the pillar looks tough, I scamper up the slopes for higher ground.

More
02 Jan 2014 13:13 #168944 by Da Bid Dabid
Steini
With both a bit of annoyed disbelief and also respect at his toughness, I quickly ponder how to handle the "good" brother's decision to push forward. "Well I'm gonna keep him from losing his other leg, anyone that might be afraid of the dark it'd still be a good idea to tell the others and maybe find us a light while you're doing it." I follow Thunke down the steps.

Gera
"Treasure hunting doesn't seem to be in my blood. If there was a way I could pour some drinks for these piles of bones maybe we could get some answers. Anyone have any better ideas?"

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds