October 09, 2023
2515 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2716 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× A place for boardgame traitors.

Destiny Beta Open to all Platforms for Free

More
25 Jul 2014 17:36 #183039 by Michael Barnes
Bull Nakano is still trying to get it to download it to his Gameboy. Thanks for the confusion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: QPCloudy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jul 2014 17:46 #183041 by Disgustipater

QPCloudy wrote: Um, should I have included "except for pc"?

Not only that, even if I wanted to play it on a console, which I don't (if you prefer to play shooters on a console/gamepad, you are human garbage entitled to your opinion), I don't have a Gold account, so it's a no-go.

/boredom induced faux-outrage

More
25 Jul 2014 18:25 #183042 by QPCloudy

Disgustipater wrote:

QPCloudy wrote: Um, should I have included "except for pc"?

Not only that, even if I wanted to play it on a console, which I don't (if you prefer to play shooters on a console/gamepad, you are human garbage entitled to your opinion), I don't have a Gold account, so it's a no-go.

/boredom induced faux-outrage

Ah gotcha. To be honest though, I think you can play the single player items. Only the Strikes and PVP require gold. If I understand correctly. At least that's how it is working on Playstation.

More
25 Jul 2014 19:31 #183043 by Black Barney

Michael Barnes wrote: Bull Nakano is still trying to get it to download it to his Gameboy. Thanks for the confusion.

A great game is a great game, regardless of screen size.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Barnes, Hex Sinister, QPCloudy

More
25 Jul 2014 20:56 #183046 by QPCloudy

Black Barney wrote:

Michael Barnes wrote: Bull Nakano is still trying to get it to download it to his Gameboy. Thanks for the confusion.

That's what she said.

More
25 Jul 2014 22:13 #183049 by black inferno
Here's hoping the finished product has a wide variety of vehicles. Firing up multiplayer and doing dumb things on vehicles was always my favorite aspect of Halo, a game that's otherwise the apotheosis of dull, unimaginative, generic science fiction.

More
26 Jul 2014 10:43 #183063 by QPCloudy
I'm sure there will be vehicles in one or two more pvp maps. That said, in the Bungie blog today or yesterday they mentioned that they decreased the fire rate and effective blast radius on the Interceptor's cannon.

More
26 Jul 2014 12:35 #183064 by Green Lantern

Black Barney wrote:

Is this a cross-thread Gravity joke? If so...<standing golf clap>...bravo, sir. Bravo. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Barney

More
27 Jul 2014 10:00 #183096 by Black Barney
hehe :)

Hey so I tried Destiny a ton Friday night and will hopefully play a bit more today. I tried Hunter class which seemed okay for my play style. When you go into multiplayer, you keep the same everything you have presently in single-player. so I think I had no ammo at all when I went into multiplayer, yikes. Some guy charged me driving me a tank at one point so I double jumped, turned down, super-charged my golden pistol and one-shotted the tank, killing him. It was glorious.

I prefer the single player, I was never a big Halo multiplayer fan. My buddy Dom loved it yesterday. Single player was fun. That level were you ran into the hive scared the hell out of me. I got totally killed the first time but that's so far the only time I've died other than the time me and a bunch of randoms tried taking on one of those scarabs from Halo 3. Those things are tough as balls.

Love the tower. I blew all my money by accident with the cryptographer. I have a pistol as primary which is awful. My sniper is great as secondary, I also have some sort of fusion rifle which is basically a shotgun, very good as well. My grenade has been MVP so far. Sniping is a blast. I like my speeder from ROTJ, it even sounds the same!

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds