October 09, 2023
2548 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2744 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Use the stickied threads for short updates.

Please consider adding your quick impressions and your rating to the game entry in our Board Game Directory after you post your thoughts so others can find them!

Please start new threads in the appropriate category for mini-session reports, discussions of specific games or other discussion starting posts.

What VIDEO GAME(s) have you been playing?

More
05 Jan 2017 09:00 #241842 by Legomancer
Mostly I've been playing Destiny with some No Man's Sky (GOTY!) on the side. I'm starting to move out from SP Destiny and into strikes with randos and raids with pals.

I'm thinking of redoing Dishonored this weekend. I have the basic version for the Xbox, but no DLC. I thought about rebuying it for the PS4, but I don't think it's something I'll play and play again, so I think I'll just replay it on the 360. Supposedly Dishonored 2, which I'm probably going to get, is a sequel more to the DLC than the base game, but I can live without. (I'll get DH2 for the PS4.)

Also going to pick up Doom, I think.

In addition, I kind of want to get back to Diablo 3. It's been a while and I had a great time with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2017 09:07 #241844 by hotseatgames
I bought the Diablo 3 expansion last night since it's on sale (PC) and then lost an hour and a half bashing monsters.

More
05 Jan 2017 09:11 - 05 Jan 2017 09:12 #241846 by Black Barney
Still playing and enjoying MAGIC DUELS. There's an expansion coming out in 2-3 weeks and the last one (Kaladesh) was good fun (I'm an aggro player at heart so I loved it). I stream sometimes as I got into playing it competitively. Got 2nd in this season's main Xbox One tournament which was sanctioned by Wizards of the Coast netting me a bunch of gold. And the game is free for crying out loud.

I do the daily grind at a couple of Clash of Clan rip-offs, called BATTLE ISLANDS and BATTLE AGES. It's quick and clean fun.

Got GTA V for xmas and have really been enjoying replaying the single-player. Plus the Online part has really evolved since I last played it on 360. I got a buddy in Oz that I play with regularly and we're about to do my first heist. Can't wait.

Just bought RESIDENT EVIL 4 on special for 12 bucks after getting scared to death playing the RE7 demo. Really looking forward to seeing Ashley's ballistics once again and all that. i absolutely love that game.

My little girl for MARIO KART VII for xmas for her new DS as well. I'm amazed at how good the graphics are on that thing, it's really fun to play> At first I was getting 3 star Grand Prixs non-stop on 50cc but now I can't even finish gold on 100cc. This game is TOUGH. I've been using Yoshi in Egg1 with Red Monster wheels. I think I need a better foil/chute
Last edit: 05 Jan 2017 09:12 by Black Barney.

More
05 Jan 2017 10:41 #241853 by ChristopherMD
Lots of Diablo 3 lately for me. I guess there is a new Necromancer expansion and they are adding Diablo 1 into the game this year.

More
05 Jan 2017 20:58 #241876 by jeb
I think DIABLO was patched in yesterday on PS4. I had a big file come in while OVERWATCHing.

hey, I don't play ELITE: DANGEROUS, but if I did I would want this to happen.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Barney, Feelitmon

More
06 Jan 2017 00:29 #241879 by SaMoKo

Vlad wrote:

SaMoKo wrote: With some time off to dive into by backlog a bit, I've found myself hopelessly addicted to Total Warhammer and haven't had time for anything else. Welp!

I've finally bought Total Warhammer, and it runs really bad on my computer unless you make it look like it is Shogun (the 1st one, not the sequel). Still, it feels very authentic, and I kinda feel more drawn to it than the historical counterparts. I got Emperor Franz killed in the 2nd skirmish... is he coming back?

Yeah, takes him a few turns. Franz is kinda squishy and best behind enemy lines until you get his battlegriffen, then I just have him flying around like a 1 man artillery piece
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad

More
06 Jan 2017 07:30 #241883 by JEM
More logs delivered in Spintires. The trucks I had each only deliver 1/2 of the required logs to the lumber mill, so I had the genius idea of hitching them together with the winch. Towed trucks run under their own power and have some basic auto-steering so they can pull their own weight.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jeb, hotseatgames

More
06 Jan 2017 13:36 #241908 by Rafael Silva
I've been playing Master of Orion since the Antares and races DLC, I'm realy enjoy the silicoids and hope they fix the Elerians soon, also, give me rally points and tactical battle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeb

More
08 Jan 2017 19:53 #242024 by Sevej
I'm playing Kingdom New Lands. It's a side scrolling kingdom building, tower defense thingy, and repetitive as hell. But I find it pleasantly pleasing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Barney

More
09 Jan 2017 08:56 #242048 by Legomancer
I'm replaying Dishonored on the 360. I really enjoy the game and was planning on a no-stealth playthrough just to see everything go to shit, but stealth is so much fun. Still, last night I got tired of waiting for people to go where I wanted and went nuts with the crossbow.

I absolutely love the plot of the game for its absurdity: Corvo, freedom is in danger so we must murder everyone in charge so that we can install a tween to the Imperial throne. That's an excellent idea that I can see absolutely no downside to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Barney, Colorcrayons

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds