October 09, 2023
2218 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2438 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× A place to talk about stuff that doesn't belong anywhere else.

I officially belong here now - Ban from BGG

More
16 Jan 2012 23:48 #113130 by scissors
Something like that Schweig, ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: OldHippy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2012 02:09 #113134 by tscook
Fuck, I never connected Schweig! to Simon Mueller. Wondered that happened to that fat cunt, at least something of value has happened in this thread.

More
17 Jan 2012 07:22 #113142 by wice

TheDukester wrote:

wice wrote: Y'all keep using that word ("passive-aggressive"); I don't think it means what you think it means.

Huh?

Much of what is posted at BGG is the very definition of passive-aggressive behavior. I'd suggest you take a few moments to look up that definition before talking out of your ass again.

And I suggest you to use actual arguments when you disagree with someone, instead of just making a statement and saying your opponent didn't do the research. It also helps, if you read your opponent's whole argument, not just the first sentence. I made it clear that I was talking about this story, and I never said that there isn't and cannot be P-A behaviour on BGG. Although I doubt it's "much of what is posted at BGG". Most of it is just, you know, talking about boardgames, without any animosity.

More
17 Jan 2012 08:04 #113143 by wice

Schweig! wrote:

wice wrote: I tried to find his nazi and anti-semitic posts you mention, but no success. In some comment he even writes "I agree that glorifying nazism is an insult to the victims of nazism.". Are you sure it was him? All I see is that he reacted to your post, misinterpreting it as an attempt to white-washing the Soviet war-crimes. You started to clarify it, saying that just because you are anti-nazi, it doesn't mean you are a communist. Then, you snapped, in the very same comment. Maybe you could have waited for an answer?

EDIT: Your first comment was a reply to "Filippo Chiari", the second was to "piotrveliki". Is it possible you didn't realize you were answering to two different users?

It's this one: boardgamegeek.com/article/4826375#4826375 These are revisionist or more extreme websites. The guy posting these links was one of several people propagating the "Germany's Russian invasion was an act of self-defence" myth. Admittedly I threw them all together in one pot in my response.

Oh, I see. I fully understand that you snapped. But I think it would have been better if you just had reported the guy. I'm sure that posting links to nazi shit on the site is not accepted.

More
17 Jan 2012 08:25 - 17 Jan 2012 08:27 #113144 by Turek
Me thanks you for your kind words about polish peoples, sir Superfly. We Poles think all Americans peoples are dumb fucks and jews (we hate jews as all world knows) and make funny and hiliarous jokes on this topic, but seems you maybe are not.
I will probably send you a thankyou package with big fat tasty polish sausage and wood toys for your children.
Last edit: 17 Jan 2012 08:27 by Turek. Reason: me dumb Pole
The following user(s) said Thank You: jur, Ska_baron, MattFantastic, wice

More
17 Jan 2012 11:35 #113148 by Schweig!

tscook wrote: Fuck, I never connected Schweig! to Simon Mueller. Wondered that happened to that fat cunt, at least something of value has happened in this thread.

Am I supposed to take this as a compliment?

More
17 Jan 2012 14:11 #113151 by Stephen Avery

Schweig! wrote:

tscook wrote: Fuck, I never connected Schweig! to Simon Mueller. Wondered that happened to that fat cunt, at least something of value has happened in this thread.

Am I supposed to take this as a compliment?

How could you not? He obviously has a crush on you.

This thread makes me want to Ban some one...FROM LIFE

Steve"Working up to a homicidal rage"Avery

More
17 Jan 2012 14:33 #113153 by stormseeker75
Sorry, Steve, my bad.

More
17 Jan 2012 14:44 #113155 by Stephen Avery
BANNED!

ooops. Stormy...Stormy, speak to me. OH STORMY!

Steve"what have I done?!"Avery
The following user(s) said Thank You: san il defanso

More
17 Jan 2012 16:29 #113169 by SuperflyPete

Turek wrote: Me thanks you for your kind words about polish peoples, sir Superfly. We Poles think all Americans peoples are dumb fucks and jews (we hate jews as all world knows) and make funny and hiliarous jokes on this topic, but seems you maybe are not.
I will probably send you a thankyou package with big fat tasty polish sausage and wood toys for your children.

I'm not entirely sure that I want your "wood sausage toy", but thanks! :) And again, it wasn't a shot at the polish; one of my true heroes is a Pole. It was a point about how you can make absurd, truly hideous commentary on BGG and as long as you don't DIRECTLY say it, just in a roundabout, "allusion to the fact" sort of way, you are fine.

No offense intended.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds