October 09, 2023
2601 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2800 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× A place to talk about stuff that doesn't belong anywhere else.

S'up?!

More
11 Oct 2012 12:32 - 11 Oct 2012 12:32 #135823 by repoman
Replied by repoman on topic Re: S'up?!

Black Barney wrote: Is your youngest a boy?

As he refers to his youngest as "she" I'm guessing that the answer is no.

Damn Barney, read the f-ing post! Gahd!

In other news. I took Engineer Al to SKOOL last night. He's got a whole new appreciation for the SHADOW MUTHAF**KERS!

My point here is I crushed him like and empty beer can in our game of War of the Ring last night.
Last edit: 11 Oct 2012 12:32 by repoman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2012 13:10 #135827 by Dr. Mabuse
Replied by Dr. Mabuse on topic Re: S'up?!

repoman wrote:

Black Barney wrote: Is your youngest a boy?

As he refers to his youngest as "she" I'm guessing that the answer is no.

Damn Barney, read the f-ing post! Gahd!

There it is.

Both kids are girls.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Barney

More
11 Oct 2012 13:28 #135828 by Columbob
Replied by Columbob on topic Re: S'up?!

Fallen wrote: Thanks mate, going to give that a read right now. At this point we're both very much on/off/on the fence. One hand we don't want to go all barbarian on his...bits, & on the other we don't want he to suffer rejection because of it, or even worse, go through surgery later in life in case he doesn't want it....

For some reason, I doubt any of your wife's friends were ever in a position where they faced an uncut dick and refused to do anything with it, so it was just hot air being said between them. It's just a Seinfeld superficiality (they even had an episode on the show on this subject). I can personally say that once erect, there's no real difference between the two, so no big deal at all.

Basically circumcision was practiced by the Jews because of hygiene issues and was widely adopted. But in the 21st century, is this still really an issue? I don't think so. It's become a religious practice for the Jews, but otherwise, not really useful, unless there's a really good medical reason (such as painful erection because the foreskin won't pull back properly, or whatever).

I have a friend whose circumcision was botched, he's got half a foreskin. Nothing worse than that at least.

More
11 Oct 2012 13:43 #135830 by engineer Al
Replied by engineer Al on topic Re: S'up?!

repoman wrote: I took Engineer Al to SKOOL in our game of War of the Ring last night.

Hmm, seems to me that you came within inches of losing a military victory to the free people. I would call that a "moral victory" for Frodo & the gang.

In other news: I took my daughter to a Regina Spektor concert this weekend and had a great time. We also did a family trip to The Renaissance fair. HUZ-ZAH! Also, very excited that Spacemen vs. Aliens is moving along nicely. I should have some exciting news on this to report in the NEAR FUTURE!

More
11 Oct 2012 13:59 #135832 by Sagrilarus
Replied by Sagrilarus on topic Re: S'up?!

Columbob wrote:
Basically circumcision was practiced by the Jews because of hygiene issues and was widely adopted. But in the 21st century, is this still really an issue? I don't think so.

Non-Circumcision is being linked to an increased risk of HIV infection, and even more so to the spread of Human Papillomavirus. Not that any of you cared all that much, but just in case you're interested. The most likely downstream effects of your circumcision decision will affect your future daughter-in-law.

I too am blocked at one of my work sites, so I cannot see F:At on Mondays and Wednesdays. Lately it hasn't been a crisis because lately the site has been pretty damn uneventful. We really need a new crisis to discuss.

S.

More
11 Oct 2012 15:06 #135835 by hotseatgames
Replied by hotseatgames on topic Re: S'up?!

Columbob wrote: I have a friend whose circumcision was botched, he's got half a foreskin.

Would that be a twoskin? HIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ska_baron, Fallen

More
11 Oct 2012 18:24 #135844 by stormseeker75
Replied by stormseeker75 on topic Re: S'up?!
I heard a story about a kid born with no eyelids. When they did his circumcision they used the foreskin to make new eyelids. Everything worked perfectly, but he's a bit cockeyed.

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hex Sinister, DeletedUser

More
11 Oct 2012 18:39 - 11 Oct 2012 18:40 #135846 by Fallen
Replied by Fallen on topic Re: S'up?!

Columbob wrote: For some reason, I doubt any of your wife's friends were ever in a position where they faced an uncut dick and refused to do anything with it, so it was just hot air being said between them.

Interestingly enough, my wife permits me to keep my female friends, old & new.
True, two of them were just grossed out in principle, but the other two, active enough foxes in their own right, have seen their fair share. One of which could care less, but certainly had her preference, while the other was raucously vocal about a nasty run in.

Girls/Woman talk between themselves & as this was the general consensus at a table I was sitting at, I’m fairly certain, beyond stuffing my bra with Kleenex, that theory/statement will hold up.

I respect the fact that you’ve got an opinion based on your unit as well as the argument for archaic barbarism, but I’m interested in current arguments for & against (Not that I expect it from a boardgame site, I just mentioned it as it’s a HOT topic around the house right now & I’m sure there are a few fathers out there with sons), not something based on conjecture about prior practices.
Last edit: 11 Oct 2012 18:40 by Fallen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Barney

More
11 Oct 2012 19:00 #135847 by Black Barney
Replied by Black Barney on topic Re: S'up?!
It's about time we talk dick on this site.

More
11 Oct 2012 20:12 #135857 by mads b.
Replied by mads b. on topic Re: S'up?!
Let's not forget that being circumcised can have a serious negative impact on your sex life. And yes, even if nothing goes wrong during the cutting. And while it can help the spread of HIV, a condom is much more effective and also work against other nasty stuff such as chlamydia.

In other news I didn't go see Regina Spektor which is mostly because she didn't perform in Denmark. Saw her in Anaheim some years ago and in Copenhagen a couple of years ago and both times were fantastic.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.668 seconds