October 09, 2023
2853 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2994 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

Things that actually work PROPERLY?!

More
22 Jan 2009 17:26 #17974 by JMcL63
I'm thinking a thread like this could help isolate functional code.

Example
I've just checked with my new thread ( Your 'Next Big Thing' for 2009? ), and the viewcount - when I am last poster - isn't incrementing with my visits. That's good (blogger's profile view counter increments when you look at your own profile for feck's sake!). I guess there's always the chance that a visit of mine might increment the counter when someone else has last post. I'll be sure to check it out. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jan 2009 17:56 #17980 by Mr Skeletor
Emoticons work apparently, despite the fact early on I tried to campaign not have the fucking things on here.

B) :( :) :laugh: :cheer: ;) :P :angry: :dry: :huh: :ohmy: :unsure: :lol: :silly: :blink: :blush: :S :blink: :side: :woohoo: :kiss:

My sexuality is now confused.

More
22 Jan 2009 18:48 #17990 by DeletedUser
JMcL63 wrote:

Example
I've just checked with my new thread ( Your 'Next Big Thing' for 2009? ), and the viewcount - when I am last poster - isn't incrementing with my visits. That's good (blogger's profile view counter increments when you look at your own profile for feck's sake!). I guess there's always the chance that a visit of mine might increment the counter when someone else has last post. I'll be sure to check it out. ;)

It would appear that your wanking hand is working just fine.

More
22 Jan 2009 19:43 #17995 by JMcL63
Death and Taxis wrote:

JMcL63 wrote:

Example

It would appear that your wanking hand is working just fine.

Don't be such an infantile twat. :angry:

I'm serious here. I started in the adventure gaming ecommunity on 7/12/00, on the old pre-ads EzBoard. I've seen several different bulletin board systems over some 5 or more years of development, and I think that the joomla system is one of the more interesting ecommunity implementations I've seen in some time. So fuck off flameboy. ;)

More
22 Jan 2009 20:15 #18000 by Notahandle
Mr Skeletor wrote:
"Emoticons work apparently, despite the fact early on I tried to campaign not have the fucking things on here."
Pity you didn't succeed. They're like a disease spreading through my posts. :X {Damn! There's another one!}

More
22 Jan 2009 21:45 - 22 Jan 2009 21:47 #18024 by ubarose
Notahandle wrote:

Mr Skeletor wrote:
"Emoticons work apparently, despite the fact early on I tried to campaign not have the fucking things on here."
Pity you didn't succeed. They're like a disease spreading through my posts. :X {Damn! There's another one!}

Things that work for some people but not others - emoticons inside quotes.

I assumed that since the forum is mostly used by grown men, the actual appearance of an emoticon in a post would be rare.

I think we actually only need like 3:

I'm not being serious/I'm just yanking your chain

I'm really serious. Really. I am. I might even be getting a little pissed off.

Fuck You
Last edit: 22 Jan 2009 21:47 by ubarose.

More
22 Jan 2009 21:50 #18026 by DeletedUser
JMcL63 wrote:

I'm serious here. I started in the adventure gaming ecommunity on 7/12/00, on the old pre-ads EzBoard. I've seen several different bulletin board systems over some 5 or more years of development, and I think that the joomla system is one of the more interesting ecommunity implementations I've seen in some time.

Just can't keep your hand off it, can you?

More
22 Jan 2009 22:09 #18029 by JMcL63
BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!

;)
Attachments:

More
22 Jan 2009 22:46 #18032 by DeletedUser
[smirk]Now you're just being silly.[/smirk]

More
22 Jan 2009 23:06 #18038 by hacksword

More
23 Jan 2009 05:25 #18054 by southernman
hacksword wrote:

Gimme gimme gimme .... so we can all give the 'Jock' the right message.

More
23 Jan 2009 05:30 #18055 by southernman
JMcL63 wrote:

I'm serious here. I started in the adventure gaming ecommunity on 7/12/00, on the old pre-ads EzBoard. I've seen several different bulletin board systems over some 5 or more years of development, and I think that the joomla system is one of the more interesting ecommunity implementations I've seen in some time. So fuck off flameboy. ;)

Well how about fucking off to another board where people are pre-occupied with how it looks and works rather than having a damn good time. You have started the fucking stupidist threads and made the most unuseful and arsehole comments of anyone who has ever posted here - your time is up, piss off back to the pedantic place you came from ... even whining grass quozl made more of an effort to join in.
Dumbfuck.

More
23 Jan 2009 06:29 #18058 by JMcL63
Southernman wrote:

JMcL63 wrote:

Well how about fucking off to another board where people are pre-occupied with how it looks and works rather than having a damn good time. You have started the fucking stupidist threads and made the most unuseful and arsehole comments of anyone who has ever posted here - your time is up, piss off back to the pedantic place you came from ... even whining grass quozl made more of an effort to join in.
Dumbfuck.

QFT. ;)

More
23 Jan 2009 07:17 #18061 by Mr Skeletor
Good old Southern; you don't even have to bait the hook to reel him in.

More
23 Jan 2009 08:37 #18068 by Notahandle
ubarose wrote:
"Things that work for some people but not others - emoticons inside quotes."
"B) Testing "B) Testing "B) Testing "B) 1-2-3! B)""""
"I assumed that since the forum is mostly used by grown men, the actual appearance of an emoticon in a post would be rare.
I think we actually only need like 3:"
I've always assumed there're a symptom of dumbing down and totally unnecessary. I've started using them here for two reasons: when I don't have time to craft my words properly and for the irony of the emoticon concept. I had decided to never use the wretched things, but here I am slowly but surely being corrupted by you lot!!! {Insert emoticon of choice here.}

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds