What my SECRET SATAN sent me!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
A place to talk about stuff that doesn't belong anywhere else.

TOPIC: What my SECRET SATAN sent me!

21 Dec 2011 23:55 #110953

Re: What my SECRET SATAN sent me!

Michael Barnes wrote:

Dog, I think I know why you got confused. I sent Frank that "other" SS package just because he had asked after my review copy of Halo, which I just gave him. I figured I owe him for years of wearing out his Rock Band instruments and that time I spilled a beer.

Gotcha. Well, that's OK--I'll happily cram some Grade-A Satanic dreck into a box for Andy anyway. I mean, SOMETHING has to balance out the quality of this copy of 3 Days of Gettysburg (that I keep forgetting to mail in my umpteen trips to the post). And, I gotta say, years of regular thrift store runs means I can go *deep* when it comes to crappy games... ;-)
  • Dogmatix
  • D10
  • Unmitigated Gaul!
22 Dec 2011 01:09 #110963

Got a box today, but it was from my grandmother instead of SS, resulting in a weird kind of disappointment.....

Perhaps tomorrow will be the day.
22 Dec 2011 02:19 #110973

To hell with that noise. Priority Shipping is -supposed- to be 2-3 days...
22 Dec 2011 03:13 #110982

No evil has arrived yet on this end. I'm out of town for a few days visiting the inlaws (back on the 26th). I've left instructions with the neighbours to proceed with caution when the retrieve any package for me.
22 Dec 2011 07:05 #111009

Now look, you fuckers, it costs me money for you to post stuff to me.

A heavy box really stiffs me. So no putting fucking bricks in the box, just for a laugh...
22 Dec 2011 16:43 #111072

Mikko_R, this in from your SS:

HALLO CN U PLZ TELL MIKKO R THAT I JUS SENT HIS STUFF K THX BAI
NOW ONLINE
22 Dec 2011 17:46 #111087

I hope my guy got his -- I haven't seen any posts yet.
  • D4
22 Dec 2011 17:50 #111088

Me neither. Some folks just don't bother posting. I can understand that, but I don't want anyone to think I stiff my poor target.
MWChapel wrote: Euro's are trying to bring gaming to the level of competitive sports. Competition based on skill outweighs the basic theme driven escapism. Sport over entertainment.

Jeb wrote: If this is true, I consider Ameritrash to be "sports" like cliff-diving, professional wrestling and that race for cheese they do in England.
22 Dec 2011 17:51 #111091

I wish I had seen the original SS post earlier. I would have loved to p articipate. I guess there is always next year.
22 Dec 2011 18:28 #111105

andyinkuwait wrote:
Now look, you fuckers, it costs me money for you to post stuff to me.

A heavy box really stiffs me. So no putting fucking bricks in the box, just for a laugh...

Oh, I know. I have lots of small, light dross that I'd include. I may be evil, but I'm not vile...
  • Dogmatix
  • D10
  • Unmitigated Gaul!
Time to create page: 2.08 seconds
Text Size