October 09, 2023
2617 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2811 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Any events, cons and meetups can be posted here. There is a link to our Member Map in your PROFILE menu.

So? Which one of you bastards wants to slap me?

More
06 May 2011 02:02 #95853 by billyz
Well, Averyfest'11 is right around the corner and we haven't got an official slapper yet so...

Anybody who will be:

1)Attending Averyfest.
and
2)willing to slap another human being they have probably never met.

Please post on this thread.

I spoke with Mads B. and he agrees with my method of awarding the slap, to wit: depending on the number of contestants, a light, fun, AT staple will be played for right of slappage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2011 15:10 #95894 by MattFantastic
Get me drunk enough and I'll not mind feeling like a dick, so I'm in.

More
06 May 2011 15:38 #95898 by SuperflyPete
Is it just me or is this slapping thing getting a bit creepy. I'm just sitting here thinking that Loter is going to slap the shit out of him, with Billy screaming "Oh Yeah!" and then masturbating in Avery's game room, reliving the moment....

ROFL

More
06 May 2011 15:56 #95906 by Stephen Avery
That is a tough postiion to be in. As the slappee you just have to wince and take it.

As the slapper you have to hit hard enough to not look like a wuss but not so hard that you maim a freind. Either way, it is totally getting taped.

Steve"jackass"Avery

More
06 May 2011 21:27 - 06 May 2011 21:28 #95934 by billyz

SuperflyTNT wrote: Is it just me or is this slapping thing getting a bit creepy. I'm just sitting here thinking that Loter is going to slap the shit out of him, with Billy screaming "Oh Yeah!" and then masturbating in Avery's game room, reliving the moment....

ROFL

Sleep with one eye open *check*

You guys must be the nicest group of people I've ever met-- my friends would be lining up to slap me. For real.

The bottom line is that I sold a slap and a slap shall be delivered-- by hook or by crook.
Last edit: 06 May 2011 21:28 by billyz.

More
06 May 2011 21:48 #95935 by evilgit
Sounds like to me, you should make it your mission during the weekend to be such an ass that someone actually wants to slap you. Might be able to sell a couple additional slaps that way.

More
07 May 2011 09:23 - 07 May 2011 09:24 #95941 by Notahandle
billyz wrote: " Well, Averyfest'11 is right around the corner and we haven't got an official slapper yet so..."
Three thoughts:-
A) Does this mean someone will get "Official Slapper" under their avatar?
B) You're aware that Matt will slap a different cheek than the one you have in mind...
C) The Gaming Gluttony article had a couple of useful links in the comments that might help you decide whether Vietnamese is the way to go.
Last edit: 07 May 2011 09:24 by Notahandle.

More
07 May 2011 11:21 #95944 by billyz

Notahandle wrote: billyz wrote: " Well, Averyfest'11 is right around the corner and we haven't got an official slapper yet so..."
Three thoughts:-
A) Does this mean someone will get "Official Slapper" under their avatar?
B) You're aware that Matt will slap a different cheek than the one you have in mind...
C) The Gaming Gluttony article had a couple of useful links in the comments that might help you decide whether Vietnamese is the way to go.

A) Okay, that's just fucking brilliant! "Official Slapper" T-Shirt it is then!
B) On the plus side, that would hurt a whole lot less.
C) Hey look, if mads b. didn't live all the way in fucking Denmark, and/or would actually be attending Averyfest'11,
this would be a non issue. Besides, the wife might not be to keen on hookers- she's weird like that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Notahandle

More
08 May 2011 16:08 #95955 by mads b.
Me living in "fucking Denmark" is one of the main reasons why I'll not be at Averyfest. And yes, I should have considered that prior to bidding on the slap to Billyz' face, but just the idea of buying a slap on the internet got me a little carried away.

That being said I will be extremely dissapointed if none of you guys step up and do the actual slapping. This is supposed to be Fortress: AT for chrissakes! Not Fortress: I'm a wuss and won't slap someone I don't now without having a reason.

More
08 May 2011 21:19 #95966 by billyz

mads b. wrote: Me living in "fucking Denmark" is one of the main reasons why I'll not be at Averyfest. And yes, I should have considered that prior to bidding on the slap to Billyz' face, but just the idea of buying a slap on the internet got me a little carried away.

That being said I will be extremely dissapointed if none of you guys step up and do the actual slapping. This is supposed to be Fortress: AT for chrissakes! Not Fortress: I'm a wuss and won't slap someone I don't now without having a reason.

PREACH!!!

More
08 May 2011 21:39 #95968 by OldHippy

billyz wrote: Besides, the wife might not be to keen on hookers- she's weird like that.

It's not prostitution if there's no sex. You can pay hookers to play games with you, slap you, paint your mini's... it's probably better then the alternative for them anyway so your doing them a favour. Your wife should be proud.

I would totally be game for a slap, even if you asking for one does make you sound like a bit of a flagellant.

I just can't believe no one else is stepping up, I'm too far away.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds