Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FS - Zombicide and Kaosball

FS - Zombicide and Kaosball 27 Apr 2017 12:56 #247364

Zombicide - Season 1 and 2, all kickstarter exclusives. I checked out old ebay listings that actually sold and it seems to range between $600-$1200. I would be happy with around $500

Kaosball with all the kickstarter teams - I got this from Charlie for something like ~$230 (I honestly don't remember) and some Dreamblade figures. Then Blood Bowl came out and I didn't have time to mess with it. $150

Everything in both games is in great condition (Zombicide has never been played -- main box has been opened -- all exclusives are still sealed in their original dashboards). I might have some more stuff come up, but those are the big(ish) items for now.
  • Space Ghost
  • D10
  • Thank you received: 703
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FS - Zombicide and Kaosball 27 Apr 2017 16:38 #247387

There's a ton of stuff in that Kaosball lot. Every single team and ringer.
  • charlest
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 1683

FS - Zombicide and Kaosball 27 Apr 2017 16:53 #247389

I wish I could justify the Zombicide lot. Thank you for pricing it out of my range or I would have some explaining to do. LOL

FS - Zombicide and Kaosball 27 Apr 2017 17:51 #247391

$500 is still insane given the game is decent but not mind bogglingly great . It ain't worth more than say War of the Ring Anniversary. That said, I hope you can sell it for that.
  • Msample
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 655

FS - Zombicide and Kaosball 27 Apr 2017 20:26 #247392

Agreed -- I think this is mostly driven by the fact that, compared to the other kickstarters, the first Zombicide kickstarter is fairly rare (especially the exclusive figures).

I would also rather have War of the Ring Anniversary. In any event, I am willing to lower the price --- I have a fairly large adverse response when the thought of having to deal with ebay crosses my mind. Also, would much rather this go to someone here who may be interested.
  • Space Ghost
  • D10
  • Thank you received: 703
Moderators: Jackwraith, Mad Dog, wadenels
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds