2893 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
3021 0
Hot

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Talk about whatever you like related to games that doesn't fit anywhere else.

I dreamed about Dr. Mabuse last night...

More
29 Jun 2009 16:05 #33380 by Black Barney
ugh, i had breakfast on Saturday with a bunch of psychologists and the subject of Star Wars came up and one of them just went on and on about how obvious it was that a father and son were fighting with giant penises (peni?). Ugh... brutal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jun 2009 16:14 #33381 by Shellhead
"Use the Force, Luke."

More
29 Jun 2009 17:03 #33383 by billyz
This has to be the funniest shit I've read here in while.

But seriously, Anthony? get the fuck outta Barnes' head. Just the mention of that dreadlocked zombie pic you posted a while back gives me a serious case of the heebyjeebies.

I'm a closet horror film pussy. You know, the big burly guy that screams like a little girl, or hides his face behind his shirt every time there's death scene, or some scary music playing.

Fuck. Now I'm gonna start dreaming about it too.

More
29 Jun 2009 17:17 #33384 by NeonPeon
Black Barney wrote:

ugh, i had breakfast on Saturday with a bunch of psychologists and the subject of Star Wars came up and one of them just went on and on about how obvious it was that a father and son were fighting with giant penises (peni?). Ugh... brutal.

So General Grievous has four penises, and Darth Maul's is double-ended?

More
29 Jun 2009 17:17 #33385 by Michael Barnes
Yeah man, he had those dreadlocks in my dream too. It was crazy. And then he was all in a fetal position in my mom's lap.

My goal is to get at least 30% of F:AT dreaming about Dr. Mabuse in some capacity.

More
29 Jun 2009 17:20 #33386 by Michael Barnes

More
29 Jun 2009 17:26 #33387 by Shellhead
NeonPeon wrote:

Black Barney wrote:

So General Grievous has four penises, and Darth Maul's is double-ended?

Those fuckers better watch out for George Washington:

More
29 Jun 2009 17:46 #33390 by Dr. Mabuse
Michael Barnes wrote:

There it is...

I am, what some would call...a wet dream waiting to happen. Figuratively speaking, of course.

More
29 Jun 2009 23:26 #33410 by billyz
Ah Crap. You had to post that damned thing again didn't you?

Just watch, I'll actually get to meet Anthony someday and the only greeting my now permanently scarred psyche will be able to manage is some kind of garble yelp, followed by a pathetic display of thumb sucking and/or convulsive shaking.

Anthony, be a pal and throw up a pic of you chilling by the pool or, you know, looking normal.

More
30 Jun 2009 07:53 #33428 by Hatchling
Dream analysis can be quite interesting and fun. Here's a quick sketch of one way to do it:

Assume that your dream is a form of self-deception that you constructed to avoid thinking about an idea that stresses you out a bit (or a lot). To interpret your dream, you want to undo the self-deception and piece together the difficult thought you had but were avoiding:

Isolate all the pieces of your dream narrative. Isolate each image, each phrase, each word even. Then, let your thoughts wander about each individual fragment one at a time(for example, ask yourself what that fragment reminds you of). Don't prejudge or censor the path your thoughts want to go, but do try to be an observant and attentive onlooker to your own consciousness. Each fragment will generate its own little daydream/story. It helps to write each thread/trajectory out. The threads will likely seem unconnected and random. But you will notice that the threads connect up with various things that are on your mind. Once you do this for each fragment of your dream narrative, you might notice that the story lines or associations you generate from each fragment have a common thread/theme. Now the hard part begins: concentrate on that theme and try to figure out how when you think about it you also and at the same time avoid thinking about a difficult or stressful possibility or issue that probably needn't be so stressful or difficult. That issue was the thought that occured to you when you were sleeping, and the dream is what you constructed to avoid that thought so that you can continue to sleep in peace.

More
01 Jul 2009 06:41 #33512 by Notahandle
Ah, he's just wracked with guilt over voting for ATOE.
Probably scarred for life.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds