October 09, 2023
2805 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2945 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Any events, cons and meetups can be posted here. There is a link to our Member Map in your PROFILE menu.

ConnCon March 2011, Stamford CT

More
15 Mar 2011 17:43 #90812 by KingPut
Leon McNichol wrote:

I would love to give andriod a shot. I can only bring one or 2 games myself as I will be on the train as well.
One I have that I have not seen mentioned, Mare Nostrum, would that be good to bring? Or High Frontier?

Bring them both. High Frontier people want to try and Mare Nostrum takes 5 or 6 players.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2011 17:46 #90813 by MattFantastic
TI3 slots are Friday and Sunday morning. Kyle runs a good game and I like playing with him a lot. That said, we'll see if I'm awake for that. Either way, I could play 5 games of TI3 over the weekend and be stoked, so if there is off slot TI3 going down, I'm into it.

Dudes should play in my Dune slot Saturday night. We might have two tables going at once.

More
15 Mar 2011 19:05 #90820 by KingPut
MattLoter wrote:

TI3 slots are Friday and Sunday morning. Kyle runs a good game and I like playing with him a lot. That said, we'll see if I'm awake for that. Either way, I could play 5 games of TI3 over the weekend and be stoked, so if there is off slot TI3 going down, I'm into it.

Dudes should play in my Dune slot Saturday night. We might have two tables going at once.

We're getting to late to play in Friday's Ti3 heat and we're leaving to early to play in Sunday's heat. How about Ti3 Saturday morninoonish Malloc, Flimflam, Tatoo-Loterman, KingPut (4 players in 4 hours).

More
15 Mar 2011 19:20 #90822 by Josh Look
MattLoter wrote:

Just registered for the weekend and your Dune game is the only thing I'm actually scheduled for.

More
15 Mar 2011 19:39 #90827 by Larry Bogucki
Hello, my name is Larry Bogucki. I'm the lead designer of Warparty

We just recently went up on the pre-order list with locknloadgames

Warparty is a 4 player fantasy based wargame. Armies of Humans and Dwarves battle against the evil forces of the Goblins and the Undead

We will be at ConnCon for a few hours the middle of the day on Saturday and most of the day on Sunday in the boardgame open gaming area.

If you would like to check out Warparty we will be running demos and would love for you to give it a try or stop by and check it out.
http://warpartygames.net

More
15 Mar 2011 19:57 #90829 by flim_flam
KingPut wrote:

flim_flam wrote:

Ok, final list of what I am bringing:

Android
Battlestar Galactica + exps
Betrayal at House on the Hill
Claustrophobia
Cosmic Encounter + exps
Cyclades
Runewars
Steam: Rails to Riches
Summoner Wars
Twilight Imperium 3 + exp
Wars of the Roses: Lancaster vs. York

Are you playing Ti3 in an actual slot or are you open gaming it? Do you have BSG exodus?

I never sign up for organized games, so it would be a pickup game of TI:3. I do have Exodus and have never tried it, you in?

More
15 Mar 2011 19:58 #90830 by flim_flam
KingPut wrote:

MattLoter wrote:

We're getting to late to play in Friday's Ti3 heat and we're leaving to early to play in Sunday's heat. How about Ti3 Saturday morninoonish Malloc, Flimflam, Tatoo-Loterman, KingPut (4 players in 4 hours).

Done!

More
15 Mar 2011 20:03 #90832 by MattFantastic
KingPut wrote:

I'm teaching Ravenloft at 1pm on Saturday and Dune starts at 7pm, so I don't think I have much time for TI3 unless its way early (and fuck that noise). A killer line up though, I want to make that happen!

More
16 Mar 2011 08:55 #90913 by Bernie
High Frontier and Mare Nostrum w/ expansion it is then.

More
16 Mar 2011 10:25 #90925 by Stephen Avery
Just printed the TIX- Wahooo!
BTW is anyone staying through Sunday? I found out that the Hotels' courtesy van *does not* go to the airport (WTF?!) Loter has graciously offered to pick us up but I don't want to be a pain in the ass. Our flight out on Sunday is 6:25 which means we probably need to leave around 5 on Sunday if anyone is gaming late.

Thanks!

Steve"PIA"Avery

BTW anyone up for MicroMutants or Catacombs?
I'm just in the mood for something like that.

More
16 Mar 2011 10:27 #90926 by Stephen Avery
BTW UBA, Launius has never played Liebe and Intrigue. I think he'd get a kick out of it if you feel like bringing it. No big deal if you're maxed out though.

Steve"Odo is MINE!"Avery

More
16 Mar 2011 12:14 #90938 by billyz
Stephen Avery wrote:

Just printed the TIX- Wahooo!
BTW is anyone staying through Sunday? I found out that the Hotels' courtesy van *does not* go to the airport (WTF?!) Loter has graciously offered to pick us up but I don't want to be a pain in the ass. Our flight out on Sunday is 6:25 which means we probably need to leave around 5 on Sunday if anyone is gaming late.

Thanks!

Steve"PIA"Avery

BTW anyone up for MicroMutants or Catacombs?
I'm just in the mood for something like that.

OOooo!!! OOoo!!

Me!! Mee!!

-wait- I'm not going to Connecticut. Damn. Is it a date for June then? You dexterity lovin' fool you...

More
16 Mar 2011 12:43 #90940 by ZMan
I'll be up for Catacombs.

More
16 Mar 2011 13:15 #90943 by Stephen Avery
Heya, Anyone want to hook up for some last minute trades/sales? Almost everything on my BGG profile is negotiable. However, I haven't updated my list in years. I'm always on the prowl for used games.

Steve"BargainHunter"Avery

More
16 Mar 2011 13:29 #90945 by MattFantastic
I'm way into trying catacombs. And Liebe and Intrigue.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds