October 09, 2023
2546 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2744 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× A place to talk about stuff that doesn't belong anywhere else.

Hey, remember that guy Black Barney?

More
11 May 2012 20:05 #125262 by stormseeker75
It is what it is. In every situation you'll have people you like leave and douchers stay around. Not much that you can do, my friend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steve Weeks
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 May 2012 20:16 #125265 by Steve Weeks
Replied by Steve Weeks on topic Re: Hey, remember that guy Black Barney?

Hey, Steve? Go fuck yourself

Ken,

I can see you are upset. But let's take an honest look at yourself when it comes to your contributions to this site. Your writing is terrible, your game reviews are non reviews that tell us nothing. Your posts reek of man on man middle school talk and the worst thing of all is your self imposed, "above it all " attitude that has fooled some members into thinking you have an ounce of class but when in reality you are just the gutter rat of the site. Move on Ken, join Barney and leave, just leave Ken....

• Steve Weeks
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 May 2012 20:21 #125266 by Steve Weeks
But before you leave..

SHAKE THAT BOOTY KEN! SHAKE IT!!!!

• Steve Weeks
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 May 2012 20:28 #125270 by Steve Weeks
Ken,

You and Barney could go on a cruise! Take a box of tissues, set sail and just have a good cry together!

but before you go....

SHAKE THAT BOOTY KEN!!! SHAKE IT!!!

More
11 May 2012 20:50 #125276 by Schweig!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dogmatix

More
11 May 2012 20:51 - 11 May 2012 20:54 #125277 by Fallen

Steve Weeks wrote: Ken,

You and Barney could go on a cruise! Take a box of tissues, set sail and just have a good cry together!

but before you go....

SHAKE THAT BOOTY KEN!!! SHAKE IT!!!

You were born into the right name Weeks & it looks like your latest bout of forum trolling falls right in line. Kudos to you for living up to your name, if not your reputation.
Maybe it's just a slow day, dropping three entries into a post saying the same thing? Better luck next time.

New challenge, come up with something other then a "No, You" or one of your famous man on man mash up replies. Break the cycle and you too can ride off into Troll relevance on a supersized big-wheel.
Last edit: 11 May 2012 20:54 by Fallen. Reason: Drop Smoke & Overload

• Steve Weeks
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 May 2012 20:51 #125278 by Steve Weeks
Schweig's creativity has reached epic proportions!

Schweig! Schweig! Schweig!

More
11 May 2012 22:05 #125292 by SuperflyPete

San Il Defanso wrote: And as a side note, I really love that this site is close-knit enough that when someone goes off the grid for a while, the other members actually care enough to check up on them. That's pretty awesome.

Dude, FTR, you are not dead to me anymore.

The Lazarus commentary I made revoked your previous deadness. Rise, like Steve Weeks' shrivelled cock at the sight of Ken's shaking booty! Well, rise a little slower than that. You'll get a headrush.

More
11 May 2012 22:52 #125296 by Michael Barnes
Could somebody page me the next time there's Friday Freakout signs?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeletedUser

More
11 May 2012 22:52 #125297 by Sagrilarus

SuperflyTNT wrote:

San Il Defanso wrote: And as a side note, I really love that this site is close-knit enough that when someone goes off the grid for a while, the other members actually care enough to check up on them. That's pretty awesome.

Dude, FTR, you are not dead to me anymore.

The Lazarus commentary I made revoked your previous deadness. Rise, like Steve Weeks' shrivelled cock at the sight of Ken's shaking booty! Well, rise a little slower than that. You'll get a headrush.

It's Friday and Johnny Walker is making his usual visit to the site.

S.

More
11 May 2012 23:01 - 11 May 2012 23:07 #125300 by Bullwinkle

Michael Barnes wrote: Could somebody page me the next time there's Friday Freakout signs?

You don't have a calendar? Because as far as I can tell, it's pretty much every week now.
Last edit: 11 May 2012 23:07 by Bullwinkle.

More
11 May 2012 23:58 #125307 by jay718
Here I was thinking a new low had been hit around here. I misread the title of the thread and thought it said 'hey, remember that black guy?'

More
12 May 2012 02:36 - 12 May 2012 07:57 #125322 by Ryan B.
1. I must have missed this too... what was the "Fortress:Redux" hard reset?

2. What happened with Black Barney about this whole "John Carter" thing? He was one of the classiest things about this site? Who would tick him off?

3. Obviously, you all must love Steve Weeks. Because at this point, if he is going after Ken B., then I'm just like ban him for life. You all have to decide once and for all what you want to do with Steve, because he is not going to change. I mean bashing Ken B. now? What's up with that? What in the world could Ken B. have done to Mr. Weeks to warrant that exchange?

4. I have said this before... what happened to Pat II?
Last edit: 12 May 2012 07:57 by Ryan B..

More
12 May 2012 02:58 #125324 by QPCloudy
I'm with you Ryan, Steve, from what I have seen, has not contributed a single bit of relative content to this site. I'm not saying I have, but he definitely has not. All I see from him is constant trolling and putting down of prominent members as well as site creators. If there has ever been someone who deserves to be banned, it is him. He must be some mobster's nephew or something.

More
12 May 2012 04:48 #125335 by Ken B.
We banned him at one time for exactly this sort of thing. Some folks were upset that we'd ban *anybody*.

Mostly, it was humorous because Steve never realized we were laughing *at* him, not with him. But today, he's outgrown his usefulness.

You don't go in someone's house, spit at them, berate their food and comfort, and get to stay. You get your ass thrown out. Permanently.

Now, he's spit at me several dozen times before. What makes this different? Dunno. He caught me on the wrong day. Or right day, depending on your perspective; he wants to be the only person permanently banned from this website. In his sad existence, it's the only thing he has to cling to.

Guess what, Steve? I can get banned from any website I want. And I can do it with waaaaay more style than you. It isn't difficult...it isn't even an accomplishment.

So, goodbye, Steve. You earned your ban today. If you pop-up again, I may not be able to nuke you right away, but I'll get around to it. We can also once again ban your IP address. You'll have two options; sign up anonymously, but with no one knowing it's you (because we'll ban you once we realize it's you) or wander off to your little corner of the internet where no one--NO ONE--will follow your half-warbling songs and idiotic "I'm so far in the closet I can't even see the door anymore from in here" ramblings without you posting a link here, where people will click it just to see the latest train-wreck.

Wish I could say it's been fun. It has been occasionally fun to point and laugh, but those days are done. If *anyone* has a problem with us banning him after everything he's pulled, well, I don't know what to tell you.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds