October 09, 2023
2791 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2937 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Talk about the latest and greatest AT, and the Classics.

News Flash: Lew Pulsipher Has Been Cockpunched By Drake

More
07 Aug 2013 14:51 #157973 by ChristopherMD
If Superfly had posted a link to anyone cockpunching BGG or Octavian people here would be lining up to thank him for it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scissors, Msample, wadenels

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Aug 2013 15:11 #157974 by jeb
I think the issue is that he's excited about Drake dissing a guy, as opposed to a game. DRAGON RAGE wasn't cockpunched, Lew was. I haven't read the review or most of this thread, but that headline is what tipped me off to shitstorm a-brewin'.

Why would anyone complain about Lew's career? I get paid to do and think about some incredibly boring shit all day. I would love to get checks for thinking about games.

More
07 Aug 2013 15:20 #157975 by Schweig!

Mad Dog wrote: If Superfly had posted a link to anyone cockpunching BGG or Octavian people here would be lining up to thank him for it.

Nah, Octavian is cool now since he hangs with Loter.

More
07 Aug 2013 15:26 #157977 by SuperflyPete

Schweig! wrote:

Mad Dog wrote: If Superfly had posted a link to anyone cockpunching BGG or Octavian people here would be lining up to thank him for it.

Nah, Octavian is cool now since he hangs with Loter.

See, there's a dichotomy to Octavian. Everybody hates the cops, and he's the BGG equivalent to the Chief of Police. So, one side, he's the guy who breaks your shit down, tazes you occasionally, and might lock you up.

BUT...

Outside of BGG, he's the cop who takes the dope from the evidence room and brings it to the party. I think he's a good guy in real life, but on BGG he has a job to do and it really kind of paints him as an oppressive dick-tator that doesn't reflect his personality in reality.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scissors, jeb, mikecl, wadenels

More
07 Aug 2013 15:29 #157978 by Msample

SuperflyTNT wrote:

faceknives wrote:

Msample wrote: 3. He can fuck off with the "every game needs plastic and we'll pay more!" argument. Yeah, I get it Drake. You have lots of disposable income to piss up against the wall. I don't. Fuck you.

Pete, can you please edit this - it looks like I said this, when I didn't - I think it was just an honest mistake on your part. I am the last person to get all riled up over something like this . Thanks .

Friday freak out indeed .

More
07 Aug 2013 15:31 #157979 by SuperflyPete

jeb wrote: Why would anyone complain about Lew's career? I get paid to do and think about some incredibly boring shit all day. I would love to get checks for thinking about games.

Yeah, but if you went all over the web bragging about how much better than everyone else, how much smarter, you are, and all you have to prove your skill is a job at a shitty community college and a couple of mediocre games, well, maybe you'd be hated too.

I think Lew's personality is one of superiority and talking down to people. The fact that he's WAY out of touch with today's games kind of dots the I in that regard, not to mention he's drier than the soil in the hottest pits of hell. He's probably a decent sort, but he comes off as this arrogant, self-aggrandizing cunt online who refuses to really take other people's input as anything but the ramblings of "the rabble".

I always kind of think of him as a grandfather who complains about the fact that telephones don't have cords anymore, and how the old rotary phones are intrinsically superior because they never drop calls.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeb, bomber

More
07 Aug 2013 15:40 #157981 by QPCloudy

SuperflyTNT wrote:

faceknives wrote:

Msample wrote: 3. He can fuck off with the "every game needs plastic and we'll pay more!" argument. Yeah, I get it Drake. You have lots of disposable income to piss up against the wall. I don't. Fuck you.

As someone who's known Matt a long time, and has flown into town specifically to have lunch with him, I am the one with the disposable income. Matt is broke as fuck 9/10 times. So, fuck me, not him. I'm easier.

:)

Repoman wrote: Certain posters here have certain on-line personas. Pete's has always been and will continue to be one of over the top vulgarity

I grew up listening to Eddie Murphy, George Carlin, and Richard Pryor. Something tells me it had an effect. Sadly, there's no online personality...I have only one personality. Surprisingly, I have friends all over the world who are fiercely loyal as am I to them, so I'm thinking that if someone can't handle me, well, I have plenty of friends and they can either get on the Circus train or get out of the way. I live life to the fullest in my own way, and some people don't get that or somehow think they have the right to tell me to act otherwise. Good luck with that. I make no excuses, I am who I am and I like "me", and if they don't like me, that's entirely their problem.

I was gonna say, has Repo not met you in person. You're a vulgar dick. And I like you. So, by proxy I like vulgar dick? #nohomo

More
07 Aug 2013 15:43 #157982 by SuperflyPete
I think it's funny how some people label a guy "vulgar" if they don't like them, and "colorful" if they do. In your case, I'm vexed.

More
07 Aug 2013 16:05 #157983 by Schweig!

SuperflyTNT wrote: I think it's funny how some people label a guy "vulgar" if they don't like them, and "colorful" if they do. In your case, I'm vexed.

People be hatin on you cos you is black.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeb, Black Barney

More
07 Aug 2013 16:07 #157984 by faceknives

SuperflyTNT wrote: I think it's funny how some people label a guy "vulgar" if they don't like them, and "colorful" if they do. In your case, I'm vexed.

I think you're a very potty-mouthed young man if it helps?

More
07 Aug 2013 16:40 #157986 by SuperflyPete

faceknives wrote:

I think you're a very potty-mouthed young man if it helps?

I just had my 38th birthday on Sunday. Not so young anymore. :)

More
07 Aug 2013 16:41 - 07 Aug 2013 16:42 #157987 by repoman
Regarding the online persona comment. I have not met Pete. His online comments may reflect his personality. Those who have met him tell me he is much the same in real life. I take their word and Pete's for it. There are others I have met whose face to face personality is far different.

It makes no difference, the point was that you see Superfly as OP on a thread...you know what it's gonna be like.

Also: 38 years old? You're still a puppy.
Last edit: 07 Aug 2013 16:42 by repoman.

More
07 Aug 2013 17:43 #157991 by tscook
So Pete is simultaneously boring and ~eDgY~ in real life?

More
07 Aug 2013 18:02 #157992 by SuperflyPete

tscook wrote: So Pete is simultaneously boring and ~eDgY~ in real life?

Yeah, I never got the whole "edgy" thing. I think people try to be "edgy" (whatever the fuck that means in reality) and they're faking it for attention. Me, I'm me. Call it what you want.

And your mom thought I was edgy when I had her legs at the edge of the bed, and wiping my dick off on her curtains is never boring. ;)

More
07 Aug 2013 18:37 #157999 by tscook

SuperflyTNT wrote:

tscook wrote: So Pete is simultaneously boring and ~eDgY~ in real life?

Yeah, I never got the whole "edgy" thing. I think people try to be "edgy" (whatever the fuck that means in reality) and they're faking it for attention. Me, I'm me. Call it what you want.

And your mom thought I was edgy when I had her legs at the edge of the bed, and wiping my dick off on her curtains is never boring. ;)

So you're not faking it for attention, you're just naturally a cretin desperate for attention in any way, shape or form. Thanks for the clarification.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Schweig!

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds