October 09, 2023
2805 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2945 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Use the stickied threads for short updates.

Please consider adding your quick impressions and your rating to the game entry in our Board Game Directory after you post your thoughts so others can find them!

Please start new threads in the appropriate category for mini-session reports, discussions of specific games or other discussion starting posts.

What VIDEO GAME(s) have you been playing?

More
15 Nov 2016 08:59 #238429 by ChristopherMD
I upgraded from a PS3 to a PS4 Pro. So far just playing Star Wars Battlefront and loving it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2016 09:21 - 15 Nov 2016 09:23 #238433 by Black Barney
wait until you try some of the good games, Mad Dog!

GTA V, Last of Us Remastered, Journey, Uncharted IV, MGS V, Witcher III, Diablo III, Overwatch!!!

i still can't figure out where this CLUBS thing is on Xbox One, btw. I have no idea how to find the FAT thing.

Also i'm starting to think it's about time i try to replay Dead Space 1. i have a bit of an itch for it lately
Last edit: 15 Nov 2016 09:23 by Black Barney.

More
15 Nov 2016 09:23 #238434 by Mr. White
Barney, are you still doing that webcam thing?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Barney

More
15 Nov 2016 09:38 #238435 by SuperflyPete
He is, but the picture quality isn't as good since he used the webcam as a butt plug :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hotseatgames

More
15 Nov 2016 09:38 #238436 by Michael Barnes

More
15 Nov 2016 09:46 - 15 Nov 2016 09:54 #238437 by Black Barney
Jeff, yeah still doing that. I got a game this Wednesday evening probably around 10pm ET.

My Classy Twitchtv Channel

And here's my Youtube channel but you can't see the chat from Twitch here. And don't be scared of the one in my dragon costume. I'm not really a furry

SuperflyTNT wrote: He is, but the picture quality isn't as good since he used the webcam as a butt plug :)

It's called a colonoscopy, jerk. I saved a ton of time and taxpayer dollars by doing it that way.

Also, i've never seen such a drop in subscribers to my Twitch after that show.
Last edit: 15 Nov 2016 09:54 by Black Barney.

More
15 Nov 2016 10:53 - 15 Nov 2016 11:35 #238445 by Gary Sax

hotseatgames wrote: I'm hoping the campaign will teach me how to steal another titan's battery because so far I don't know how to do that.
They really do just throw you in the deep end.

Simple---your first rodeo pulls their battery. Now you're carrying it. From there, you can rodeo again and drop grenades in them but by far your best move us to look for the closest friendly Titan. If you jump on a friendly Titan (or jump in your own) you install the battery and give them a big health boost or a shield. You also get a HUGE boost to your titanfall timer and often immediately get a titanfall for yourself. I see people not doing anything with the batteries and it is madness to me.

I started a fortress amertitrash channel in ps4 titanfall if anyone is interested.
Last edit: 15 Nov 2016 11:35 by Gary Sax.

More
15 Nov 2016 11:45 #238451 by hotseatgames
I don't know how to do this rodeo thing though. It hasn't happened yet in the campaign. Does it? I don't know how to use the grappling hook either.

More
15 Nov 2016 13:08 - 15 Nov 2016 13:08 #238462 by Gary Sax
To rodeo you just jump at a Titan and it automatically happens if they don't kill you while you're jumping at them (e.g. punching them).

I'm trying to remember but part of the issue may be that the campaign never has you fight Titans on foot, only from your own Titan. Multiplayer (depending on mode) is driven by the combination of Titan/foot combat and all the stuff that arises from that.

I'm way, way better with a Titan FWIW, so don't stress if you die in the parkour Call of Duty part of the multiplayer a lot.
Last edit: 15 Nov 2016 13:08 by Gary Sax.

More
15 Nov 2016 13:41 #238465 by ChristopherMD

Black Barney wrote: wait until you try some of the good games, Mad Dog!

GTA V, Last of Us Remastered, Journey, Uncharted IV, MGS V, Witcher III, Diablo III, Overwatch!!!

Good is subjective. If I'm enjoying a game than it is good regardless of what any critic says.

I've already played some on your mundane list of the top AAA rated titles that I'm assuming are all you ever play. I did get Last of Us for PS4 even though I played it on PS3. Its one of the Pro and HDR compatible games so I wanted to see how it would look. Tested it out last night and was not disappointed. Will play through it again eventually.

More
15 Nov 2016 13:49 #238468 by Black Barney
no, i play bad games too.

mundane list won a ton of awards and stuff but ok.

you realize my post was to try and help you find some even better games to play right? I'm not calling your wife ugly or anything.

More
15 Nov 2016 14:54 #238478 by ChristopherMD

Black Barney wrote: mundane list won a ton of awards and stuff but ok.

That's why its mundane. It like you typed "Top PS4 Games" into Google and recommended me the results.

More
15 Nov 2016 15:05 #238482 by Black Barney
I did no such thing. Games win awards for a reason.

Anyway enjoy your new console

More
15 Nov 2016 15:30 #238493 by hotseatgames

Gary Sax wrote: To rodeo you just jump at a Titan and it automatically happens if they don't kill you while you're jumping at them (e.g. punching them).

I'm trying to remember but part of the issue may be that the campaign never has you fight Titans on foot, only from your own Titan. Multiplayer (depending on mode) is driven by the combination of Titan/foot combat and all the stuff that arises from that.

I'm way, way better with a Titan FWIW, so don't stress if you die in the parkour Call of Duty part of the multiplayer a lot.

Yeah, I played some bounty this afternoon and ended up on top of a titan by accident. I pulled its battery (again by accident) but died before I could install it in a friendly titan. Once you have an enemy on your back, is there a way to get the enemy off of you? This game is really fun... I am really bad at it.

More
15 Nov 2016 15:55 #238502 by boothwah
So - I tried Neverwinter - The D&D FtP* MMORPG on Xboxone - After a couple of hours in, I can tell you I won't be back - It;s not fun enough, or pretty enough to warrant going past the paywall to play a fully functional version of the game - I think it's just not possible to put a rewarding version of that kind of game onto the console.

Also- reached level 40 on Destiny and am grinding up "light level" - Starting to see the cracks in the armor there - I think the MMO portion of Destiny is the busted part - It's a decent functional shooter - the PvP is palatable - but the material and rep grinding is starting to get a bit tiresome - I think if they went more lightweight on MMO part for Destiny 2 and reformatted it as loot game with open world co-op and matchmaking(a la Borderlands/Destiny) they would get more mileage out of it.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.829 seconds